Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Gaga allegedly on set for LG7 music video

Real Panda

Featured Posts

Real Panda
26 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Can’t get into specifics, but I was told today that this shoot was promo for Joker. Do what you will with that.

Is the person who told you working for Gaga? 🤔

elijahfan
Just now, Real Panda said:

Is the person who told you working for Gaga? 🤔

No. Once again I don't want to get into specifics and I know this sounds annoying, but it's someone who could know this type of info and who told me without me having to fish for anything.

• Like 1

Alvitr
31 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Can’t get into specifics, but I was told today that this shoot was promo for Joker. Do what you will with that.

Tbh I believe this. Look at the Vogue photoshoot. It’s the same-ish hippie punk grunge with a nudge of cottage-core…. It’s the joker promo:sis:

The LG7 aesthetic is locked in the vault guarded by monsters:pawsup:

Someone spilled tho:ohwell: But we already had a sneak peak:iamfair:

RudraCNG

Casually thinking about how her first MV of an era is always my least favourite of the whole era.

Edit: well, no. Million Reasons was even worse than PI.

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7
  • Thanks 1

ghs
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

No. Once again I don't want to get into specifics and I know this sounds annoying, but it's someone who could know this type of info and who told me without me having to fish for anything.

Why would she be shooting something for Joker promo when the movie comes out in like 2 weeks? :triggered: that’s not even enough time for them to properly edit what they are shooting

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda

We shall see what its for when it comes out. I'm keeping an open mind.

Edited by Real Panda

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Alvitr said:

Tbh I believe this. Look at the Vogue photoshoot. It’s the same-ish hippie punk grunge with a nudge of cottage-core…. It’s the joker promo:sis:

The LG7 aesthetic is locked in the vault guarded by monsters:pawsup:

Someone spilled tho:ohwell: But we already had a sneak peak:iamfair:

Sneak peak for LG7??

is this about the user on here that maybe spilled something? Coz the comments were edited before I managed to see them and have no idea what was said :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

elijahfan
13 minutes ago, ghs said:

Why would she be shooting something for Joker promo when the movie comes out in like 2 weeks? :triggered: that’s not even enough time for them to properly edit what they are shooting

I don't know, I guess we'll see soon enough.

Alvitr
16 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Sneak peak for LG7??

is this about the user on here that maybe spilled something? Coz the comments were edited before I managed to see them and have no idea what was said :messga:

Oh sorry my bad, it was a wink to the designer Selva who IF I remember correctly did the white mechanic look for CBT film red carpet.  He who ”spilled” about august… so what I mean is, I think LG7 is more that vibe than that weird thrifted hippie - grunge punk - cottage core - gardener look with short red hair…. 

• Love 1

chathonnete
On 9/8/2024 at 7:21 PM, elijahfan said:

The look is absolutely not giving fashion editorial.

Also, you guys really need to stop assuming what's being said on the internet is true: Gaga has always shot her music videos shortly before the release of the singles, so shooting a video in September for a song releasing in October makes total sense.

You'll get truer facts by observing her past patterns than by listening to "insiders" who only say what fans want to hear for attention. It's time to learn that the real insiders are the ones who say nothing.

Chill, I can say what I want, I don't pretend to be an insider. You also make assemptions saying her look is not giving fashion editorial sis

ajmsamuel
On 9/9/2024 at 1:59 PM, RudraCNG said:

Casually thinking about how her first MV of an era is always my least favourite of the whole era.

Edit: well, no. Million Reasons was even worse than PI.

So u dint like bad romance?

kindest regards
  • Like 1