rumor

Gaga allegedly on set for LG7 music video

Real Panda

Featured Posts

mightyriverz

lmao it's so entertaining to watch everybody freaking out meanwhile I'm just like "I love red hair Gagaaaa" 

Juanjo
5 hours ago, MichellePfieffer said:

Little orphan Jeanette Le'Pieux, lost in the Louvre, so scared, so cold. Have you seen her maman? She is so small and tiny in the big museum, at night you may see her peaking from the balconies, so cold and so scared.

Lmao This reads like a RuPaul’s Drag race catwalk look backstory. :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 2

NATAH
2 hours ago, seashellartfunk said:

I work in music video production myself and know it for a fact, so there's basically nothing to worry about.

out of curiosity: how did you end up in that line of work? cus that's something i'd love to work in but idk where to start :enigma:

mother, what must i do?

Luna Lovegood

Not feeling the wig and outfit but maybe it’s cause of the potato quality and the candidness of these shots .. I’m trusting the process regardless and stay seated :pray:

Edited by Luna Lovegood
luna’s advocate

Lara Croft

I think it looks cute. :holdmyhand:

Knowing Gaga, if it’s the lead single video it’ll come with multiple looks. Maybe she transforms into something more Gaga-esque, perhaps like a shapeshifter? :enigma:

• YAAAS 1

Alfonso

I would say that it could be for LG-7 or for another ad/magazine shoot. It does look like it belongs to the Vogue photoshoot. 

• Like 1

dit

i feel like this is probably one of Gaga dopplegangster. She have many of them unfortunately. Remember the olympian who look like her? the doctor who look like her? etc... :(