💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Meeting Gaga

Emily

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

I think it's kinda weird (sorry). You won't 'meet' her anyway.

• Like 1

Cello

Going to the premiere sounds like a safer bet than the hotel, you’ll be less likely to sacrifice your sleep and toileting I guess? Don’t put yourself at risk just to see her for a few seconds 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Love 1

Emily

Thank you for all the kind, supportive replies. I understand how some people think it could be weird wanting to meet her so desperately, but I have my reasons for feeling this way and I don't want to meet her for a picture, or a signature. I just want a second to speak to her; but anyway, those of you who are judging won't care what my reasons are anyway. I don't think it's an invasion of privacy, she has also always made it so clear how deeply she cares about her fans and I know people who have met her almost every time she's visited my city and they've had really special moments with her, even ones where she has told them she remembers them and has missed them. If you don't have any valuable advice, please dont be unkind just because you personally don't relate to me. 

• Love 3

PaulaMonster13
10 hours ago, Emily said:

(apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place, I couldn't see anywhere that seemed fitting so please move if wrong)!

Hey Guys, so I'm preparing for when Gaga comes to London for promo which we predict will be the end of this month and I just wanted advice from people who have met her at events, public engagements, hotel etc as to how I can give myself the highest chance of meeting her. When she was in London for ASIB, I waited outside the hotel 2 nights in a row but everyone started to leave at about 1am as she hadn't arrived back, so I left too and regret it because I could have met her if id stayed. This time I'm planning on not leaving the hotel until I've seen her, but I've been advised by other fans not to wait all night and that other fans can be vicious. If anyone's met her, id love to hear how you did and any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated.

Not from London but I'm interested in travelling there for the Joker premiere too. I even got the last week of september off from work :bradley: Would be my first time meeting her too so if you wanna keep in touch to for the near future... :kara:

NATAH
6 hours ago, herassisfamous said:

yes because they are performances and honestly I can imagine how tiresome it probably gets to have to perform even when you don't want to... idk after the whole chappell roan thing i just realized how wild the way we normalize these things

i think Gaga knows and accepts that is just part of career and she also knows it can be avoided via taking a disguised/secret entrance

she's managed to sneak around totally unnoticed before

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

PaulaMonster13
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i think Gaga knows and accepts that is just part of career and she also knows it can be avoided via taking a disguised/secret entrance

she's managed to sneak around totally unnoticed before

Yeah I mean there was 0 interaction with fans outside her hotel during the Chromatica Ball and if you went to the opening night you know how the entrance to her hotel looked like day and night... if she doesn't want any interaction she's gonna easily sneak through a back door or whatever.

• Like 3

Emily
15 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Not from London but I'm interested in travelling there for the Joker premiere too. I even got the last week of september off from work :bradley: Would be my first time meeting her too so if you wanna keep in touch to for the near future... :kara:

Absolutely!🥰

NATAH
5 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Yeah I mean there was 0 interaction with fans outside her hotel during the Chromatica Ball and if you went to the opening night you know how the entrance to her hotel looked like day and night... if she doesn't want any interaction she's gonna easily sneak through a back door or whatever.

my thoughts exactly, if she's out in high fashion and signing merch and saying hello then it's safe to say she's happy doing so!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
11 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ok for this you kinda need to have a plan of no life / no work / little sleep. I met her in 2022 after being awake for almost 38 hours because there was no place to sleep and still be safe in a shopping mall so they literally had us walk around the mall and keep moving for hours. 

If you are truly first in line bring a sharpie. Your number is 1. 

Everyone else after you is 2 , 3, 4, etc. This is crucial.

If you have friends or family that can relieve you to use the bathroom or sleep, do it. 

Make friends with security guards. Crack jokes. 

They will sometimes look out for you.

Be prepared to wait a very long time.

It will be worth it. 

Would you mind sharing one of your meetings with Gaga? Did you get to talk to her? How was it? Sorry if I’m being too curious or nosy, I just love to read about these experiences, especially knowing I’ll never have this chance in my life.

2 hours ago, Emily said:

Thank you for all the kind, supportive replies. I understand how some people think it could be weird wanting to meet her so desperately, but I have my reasons for feeling this way and I don't want to meet her for a picture, or a signature. I just want a second to speak to her; but anyway, those of you who are judging won't care what my reasons are anyway. I don't think it's an invasion of privacy, she has also always made it so clear how deeply she cares about her fans and I know people who have met her almost every time she's visited my city and they've had really special moments with her, even ones where she has told them she remembers them and has missed them. If you don't have any valuable advice, please dont be unkind just because you personally don't relate to me. 

I hope you can meet her and have this conversation that seems to be very important to you! Believe me, I understand every meaning of your words! 

find your freedom in the music

RAMROD

Just remember, you will be sorrounded by the most obnoxious fans around you, as well as the ebay autograph sellers, if the goal is just to see her from distance in person, you will be fine, just let these people do the job trying to attract Gaga as close as she can get to the crowds for you. But if you want to take a selfie or get an autograph, get ready for that push and shove, cos as soon as Gaga shows up, these people won't care about their sorroundings, but themselves. 

If you got the chance though, be composed and stay polite, don't shout, say please and thank you  etc, since from the Venice video, seems she rewards people who behave that way on the most part. 

If you plan to stay for a long time, bring yourself some beverages & snacks. Otherwise you can perhaps use uber eats/deliveroo if vehicles can still pass by the area. And power banks. Definitely need to stay hydrated, especially if the weather is unforgiving. Or if it's rainy/cold, bring a (rain)coat with you. Make friends with people closest to you if you can, especially if they are on their own as well, so you can make a pact on keeping each others space if one of you need to visit restrooms etc

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, PartySick said:

Yes :fatcat:

If I had my own life you know you'd be with me at every one of these things bb :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, herassisfamous said:

Like I know you mean well but how is this not harassment? Front of her hotel at night does not sound like a meet & greet to me lol

Ohhhh I thought it was for an event 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, herassisfamous said:

Like I know you mean well but how is this not harassment? Front of her hotel at night does not sound like a meet & greet to me lol

Don't kill me but I mis read your username as Harrassthefamous lmao 

9 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ohhhh I thought it was for an event 

It is, it's for the joker premiere. I just don't know which thing to prioritize for the greatest chance of getting to meet her (premiere or hotel)

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Just remember, you will be sorrounded by the most obnoxious fans around you, as well as the ebay autograph sellers, if the goal is just to see her from distance in person, you will be fine, just let these people do the job trying to attract Gaga as close as she can get to the crowds for you. But if you want to take a selfie or get an autograph, get ready for that push and shove, cos as soon as Gaga shows up, these people won't care about their sorroundings, but themselves. 

If you got the chance though, be composed and stay polite, don't shout, say please and thank you  etc, since from the Venice video, seems she rewards people who behave that way on the most part. 

If you plan to stay for a long time, bring yourself some beverages & snacks. Otherwise you can perhaps use uber eats/deliveroo if vehicles can still pass by the area. And power banks. Definitely need to stay hydrated, especially if the weather is unforgiving. Or if it's rainy/cold, bring a (rain)coat with you. Make friends with people closest to you if you can, especially if they are on their own as well, so you can make a pact on keeping each others space if one of you need to visit restrooms etc

Thanks for this - the restroom situation is an issue, I'll just have to not drink anything 🤣

Do you know how early I'd need to get to her hotel/the premiere location by? I never understood how fans are at her hotel before everyone knows which one she's at!?