💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

What will LG7 sound like?

Nycboy

Featured Posts

Nycboy

At first we thought metal. Then we thought experimental. Then we thought spooky. Now I’m confused, because if the album is coming out in February, why would it be spooky themed? Why do some fans think the lead will be a Halloween classic if it’s on an album releasing in February? We also thought that DWAS was released so that LG7 could be more experimental. But the Vogue article mentions an old-school Gaga banger and Gaga talks about making a “pop” record. So maybe after all we are getting a straight up pop album? 

Edited by Nycboy

rinasawachanta

We are talking about Gaga. Her albums never adopt a 'straight' genre (lol). I think the teasers already gave a hint: it will have techno-industrial elements, electric guitars here and there, but always with a pop core.

Edited by rinasawachanta
  • Like 3

Decodekid

TFM and Born This Way were pretty dark aesthetically and she went with it for months so I don’t see the problem. 

Long Live Gretchen

Stefanotta
35 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

Why do some fans think the lead will be a Halloween classic if it’s on an album releasing in February? 

Also BTW as a “dark pop album” was released in May, almost summer if you will, so I don’t see a problem dark themed album being released in February

'Cause we are all our hair...
  • Like 1

GovernmentHookah

I want an elevated version of Chromatica’s sound. I want this album to enhance what Chromatica lacked production wise.

gagzus

Baseline I think it’s gonna be electro-pop, dance-pop and pop-rock maybe with a dash of NuDisco. 

But I think she’s very much taking influences from her love of metal, classic rock, EDM (specifically Techno and Dance) with a dash of funk in there too. 

After hearing the snippets I’m totally getting Cha Cha Cha by Käärijä as a comparison of what I think the more “heavier” side of the album will sound like.