Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Lady Gaga Says She Hasn’t Smoked Marijuana ‘In Years’ After Living With Chronic Pain

Dtwmjb12

Featured Posts

Controversiaga
Just now, buzzkill said:

And change your perception of reality also increasing anxiety. Dont get me wrong i love getting high, but been sober from time to time is super helpful to maintain a sense of yourself. At least it is for me.

Absolutely. Balance is extremely important 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Westerosi
On 9/6/2024 at 4:54 PM, TMM90 said:

What is your secret? I relapsed after 5 weeks (no chronic illness tough).

It sounds facetious, but it really boils down to one thing: awareness.

Being present in my own body is challenged by PTSD and fibromyalgia, not to mention how fast life has become for all of us in this modern age. The only solution for someone like me is to become present from a positive place.

Wherever, whenever and however I wake up, I say good morning. Sometimes, I say it to my dog. Sometimes I say it to my house. Sometimes I say it to Source energy [what people often call God]. 

Then, I radically accept how I feel, both in my body and in my mind.

The trick with this is to not over-think my emotional state or become hyperaware of my body.

The best meditation I've ever found for recovering from cannabis addiction is Isha Kriya. Careful, though - it's powerful!

And btw, you got 5 weeks - so congratulate yourself! This is not a small thing!

Daily, I practice the discipline of sitting with my emotions and accepting them, so that I can raise my vibration, thus attracting what I want, as opposed to what I don't want. For instance, if I'm a 17, I don't try and go straight to 1. It's too far of a jump, so I feel a discord. Instead I'f aim for 10, then 8, then I normally go to my default which is somewhere between 4 and 2. 

I really hope this helps.  :heart:

d5d403680e8371300d932ea2fc24ee85.png

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Ivy

I need to know how she became pain free :enigma: (besides "love" because that is not happening and I'm suspicious it's bs anyway)

Queen Gloria

Weed effects everyone differently. I completely believe that it does have pain relieving benefits for some, but not others. I used to smoke/take edibles a lot, but I have chronic back/neck pain, and it actually made my pain worse. I would wake up with excruciating back and neck pain after using weed so I've been sober for a long time now. This might be what happened with her. 

madmagical6
6 hours ago, buzzkill said:

It’s true all the op said about past spills, i checked his profile on atrl. He even said how the dwas mv was.

What are they saying it's for? LG7? 

gumzy3000

I was smoking weed everyday from September 2022 to May 2024. I became dependent although I was still high functioning since it didn't affect my career or fitness goals. Although, it did affect my social life as I became reclusive and I had lost a sense of happiness, I became emotionless essentially. I felt like I wasn't really going anywhere. I stopped completely around May of this year until a few weeks ago when I went to the Avril concert. At this point, I still have a joint here and there but only if I'm doing a grand activity. I stopped depending on weed day to day because it wasn't fulfilling anymore. I can't say it was easy, but I feel more social now and my mind is clearing up the haze and I realize I want to do more with my life.

Also, weed available nowadays is a lot more potent then it was decades ago so scientists are still researching the long term affects. Some scientists are saying not to smoke until your 25 as your brain is still developing and weed can impede this. 

Weed affects everyone differently. It depends on your genetics, social pressures, the reasons for doing it, etc. I'm not opposed to it but you can easily become addicted to it and it can have a lot of negative affects. So whoever reads this, be careful, it's still a mind altering drug.

Edited by gumzy3000
trolly troll troll