Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Surprise Project is a Christmas Album

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

I believe her surprise project could be a Christmas album which is why she isn’t releasing LG7 until February, despite the lead being released in October. If so, would you be down for that? Does this make sense to you? 

Probably on Grindr
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

CatelynnMarie

i would LOVE it. a full jazzy holiday album from Gaga would be EVERYTHING! i would also love a solo jazz album with original music from her. it would slam. i don't think this would be the secret project, but it would also be cool if she did a sort of compilation album with original songs, each with different collaborative artists. similar to what Tony did with the Duets albums. DWAS for example. that song was it's own thing entirely, but if there were more opportunities for pure musicianship to happen between two artists and Gaga to put out an entire album like that, celebrating musicianship and art, would be really interesting! 

• YAAAS 2

Versace
10 minutes ago, GagaisHotAF said:

I believe her surprise project could be a Christmas album which is why she isn’t releasing LG7 until February, despite the lead being released in October. If so, would you be down for that? Does this make sense to you? 

Doesn’t make sense at all to start an era pause it for another mini era and then resume the era before, esp considering that LG7 is probably dark in sound/visuals and an Xmas project would be the total opposite. It would cause confusion in the fandom let alone the GP. Otherwise she could have released an Xmas album and start LG7 in 2025 with single in Jan and album in Feb. The reason for a single in Oct, is they likely want a second single before the album is out + capitalize on Joker hype. At most I can see an Xmas song and it would have to be somewhat dark in nature to make sense but even then it would still cause some confusion. Just my personal opinion. 

• Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
10 minutes ago, tigerteeth said:

Oh please no. Never been a fan of Xmas records 

11 minutes ago, Red said:

Ew I hate Christmas albums (nothing personal @A Very Gaga Holida)

11 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Ew no.

We will all scrap NOW :excuseu:

F@ggotry at its finest

ARTPOPKISS
Just now, bionic said:

I think it might be A Very Gaga Holiday act 2 

Couldn't agree more sis :holdmyhand:

F@ggotry at its finest

bionic
Just now, ARTPOPKISS said:

Couldn't agree more sis :holdmyhand:

A Christmas themed Bionic cover album where every synth is replaced by a jingle bell

buy bionic

ARTPOPKISS
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

A Christmas themed Bionic cover album where every synth is replaced by a jingle bell

V is not in fact for vanity but for A Very Gaga Holiday :cheeky:

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest

bionic
Just now, ARTPOPKISS said:

V is not in fact for vanity but for A Very Gaga Holiday :firega:

Xtina her mind :giveup: 

buy bionic