đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

Michael Polansky!!!!

MercifulAir

Featured Posts

Helxig

Okay we officially love Daddy Michael and accept him into our family

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Elohim
3 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

lc7vuge7z0nd1.webp

:billie:

He knows that she’s letting all of her freak out on her pop music eras :ally:

faysalaaa

Why is she engaged for a long time though? I dont know if its normal in America to be engaged for years?

• Like 1

hieronymus
17 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

Why is she engaged for a long time though? I dont know if its normal in America to be engaged for years?

Very common, yes. Mostly because it takes so long and so much money (for us poors) to plan a wedding, and there's a definite culture around all aspects of "wedding." Like getting engaged is considered a huge milestone in itself, and some people have big engagement parties just to celebrate that. It's common for there to be another year or even 2 between the engagement and actual wedding. I mean it's suppooosed to be a huge personal commitment, so taking time should be a pre-requisite. Especially considering that a marriage is supposed to be a lifelong commitment, so what's a few years in the context of your whole life for something you want to be absolutely certain of.

Edited by hieronymus
  • Like 1

King of the Fall

I have seen nothing but green flags regarding Michael, so happy for Gaga

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

Ashley
27 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

Years? They got engaged in April which was 5 months ago.

faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

Very common, yes. Mostly because it takes so long and so much money (for us poors) to plan a wedding, and there's a definite culture around all aspects of "wedding." Like getting engaged is considered a huge milestone in itself, and some people have big engagement parties just to celebrate that. It's common for there to be another year or even 2 between the engagement and actual wedding. I mean it's suppooosed to be a huge personal commitment, so taking time should be a pre-requisite. Especially considering that a marriage is supposed to be a lifelong commitment, so what's a few years in the context of your whole life for something you want to be absolutely certain of.

Why would anyone postpone marriage because they want to spend all their money on a party? Why even waste your entire savings on two parties, when you have plans to have a family and a lifetime of marriage? And if your living with your partner for years and still dont know if you want to get married, their clearly not the right person for you.

This is just how I personally see things, I understand people do things differently, but to me these are red flags. 

• Like 1

faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Years? They got engaged in April which was 5 months ago.

Oh I thought I just watched an interview of her saying shes been engaged for 3 years? maybe I heard it wrong lol

Emily

It's honestly beautiful to see her with a man who appears to be so deeply in love with her, he doesn't try to overshadow her or even take any of the limelight at all, just stands by her side admiring the beautiful woman she is. 

Also, I really want to hear him speak!!! Is there any videos of him speaking at all? I've not seen any, even when they hosted that event at their home, all the videos are of Gaga talking 

• Love 2

hieronymus
1 hour ago, faysalaaa said:

Why would anyone postpone marriage because they want to spend all their money on a party? Why even waste your entire savings on two parties, when you have plans to have a family and a lifetime of marriage? And if your living with your partner for years and still dont know if you want to get married, their clearly not the right person for you.

This is just how I personally see things, I understand people do things differently, but to me these are red flags. 

Yeah, I completely understand. It's a whole lot of pomp and circumstance. "Wedding" is a multi-billion dollar international industry. They want you to draw it out and make as many reasons to spend money as possible and that notion has fully permeated modern society.

They're not necessarily postponing marriage as much as giving the "engagement" level room to breathe, if that makes sense. Like I said, that's considered a milestone in itself and most engaged people just enjoy languishing in that period. "You're my fiancé" "I love my fiancée" "We're engaged! LOOK AT MY RING." etc.

Edited by hieronymus

hieronymus
1 hour ago, faysalaaa said:

Oh I thought I just watched an interview of her saying shes been engaged for 3 years? maybe I heard it wrong lol

Nooo, their engagement got leaked during the Olympics because she introduced Michael as her fiancé to the French Prime Minister while she was in Paris, and he mentioned that to the press. I do wonder if she intentionally mentioned that to him and it was meant to be a soft launch, like how her music release schedule now is sort of being soft launched.

Edited by hieronymus

Killa

I Imagine there was this big talk between them where She said that for her to move on as well, and lose a bit of her latest rigid stance towards press, Michael should be made officially known and presented and accept that tò be with her theres that cost. Sure that Was not new but this era this commitment Is so much more evident. The Vogue article, walking the Red carpet together. In these big Red carpet evento she almost Always comes by herself. 

That cute Little bear

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Emily said:

It's honestly beautiful to see her with a man who appears to be so deeply in love with her, he doesn't try to overshadow her or even take any of the limelight at all, just stands by her side admiring the beautiful woman she is. 

Also, I really want to hear him speak!!! Is there any videos of him speaking at all? I've not seen any, even when they hosted that event at their home, all the videos are of Gaga talking 

I found a video of him in case anyone else was interested :oops:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGewGQwYT/