performance

[HD/Official] Paparazzi at the 2009 VMAs - YouTube upload

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

weed

omg I never noticed her bodysuit is already tinted red from the very beginning.. where the blood is sitting. Gagged. 

Togekiss
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

She's getting that award for the new created category, bookmark this post :firega:

If justice is alive, you are correct!

360 > 143
  • YAAAS 1

VTV

the blasphemy with the cropping, the video and audio quality :triggered:

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Mr Oak

Did they ever reveal how they got the blood running? Was it a capsule Gaga punched while playing piano?:max:

buzzkill

was gibson who did the coregraphy? i dont recall when she start working with Gaga

• Like 1

buzzkill
10 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Did they ever reveal how they got the blood running? Was it a capsule Gaga punched while playing piano?:max:

i think so yes

edit: i think it was actually the device on her back and she pressed it when she got up from the piano, sorry i just remember this.

Edited by buzzkill
  • Thanks 1

buzzkill
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

She's getting that award for the new created category, bookmark this post :firega:

imagine her announcing the lg7 lead single name in a born this way way hahaha

• YAAAS 1

Juanjo

Thank God! I was looking for it this past weekend, and was so upset I couldn’t find it! 

Defmix100
1 hour ago, weed said:

omg I never noticed her bodysuit is already tinted red from the very beginning.. where the blood is sitting. Gagged. 

I think it started leaking a bit, it's not there till just before the first chorus

• Like 2

clementine

You can’t hear the audience gasp in shock in this version :grr: delete this :grr:

Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?

DavidLuis198
2 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

Gaga has one of the best performances of the history of the awards, but it would be a slap in the face if Madonna didn't win, her Like a Virgin performance is one of the biggest reasons the VMA got so important. But watch Taylor win just because of the fanbase...

Edited by DavidLuis198
I don't know how to write in english

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Mr Oak said:

1 hour ago, buzzkill said:

i think so yes

edit: i think it was actually the device on her back and she pressed it when she got up from the piano, sorry i just remember this.

this could be total BS but I'm pretty sure we found out it was activated remotely, i don't think she activated it herself

kind of like how blood spatter from gunshots wounds are done for movie filming

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Shook 1