💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Expectations & Hopes for LG7?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Although Gaga is unpredictable and we never know what to expect from her, what are you expecting from LG7? What do you predict and think the sound and aesthetic is going be like? And what are you hoping for?

- I think it's going to obviously be very different from her previous records of course but I think may surprise us. I also am hoping for a synth wave/ retrowave and disco sound from her. 

:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • Like 1

Real Panda

I hope the music videos are cinematic / high-budget like Gaga MVs from 2008-2014

• Like 2

Anderson123

Coming from ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica which are albums that were made about her pain, suffering, struggles, etc. I'm just expecting that all of this healing and happiness shows in LG7. I read some parts of the Vogue interview and saw a quote that said that Gaga wanted her fans to know that she's happy and that's what I'm most excited for. I love her so much and makes me happy to see doing this well.

As for the sound of the album well I'm just trying not to create any expectations or want to compare it to some of my favorite songs she has done (Scheiße, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover) but it seems like it's coming with some hard beats. I know we just listened to a couple of snippets and Andrew seems like a nice pick for this so I'm curious to hear what they come up with. I like that she's feeling creative and can has some fresh ideas from someone new on board.

Now speaking of the era, I just hope it's everything she plans. We've have been sabotaged by stuff out of her hands so many times. It'd be nice to have 4-5 great music videos like the way she likes to make them. Just want her to go all in with the creative force that she is.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hyperobject

horror movies inspired MVs is all I’m asking for 

Bowman

I want her to have fun, be happy and be as creative as she wants to be

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

dit

uess my biggest fear is that it is too EDM heavy. I want proper pop productions not just electronic music if that makes sense? Electronic production tends to age poorly whereas pop production using synths or live instruments age like fine wine. That is probably my only thought or request if that is possible

• YAAAS 1

chewing on pearls

the vogue piece described the song she played as "unsettling but also bouyant". that sounds perfect to me!! 

probably wishful thinking, but would love to see her do a visual album that is more narratively driven that what we've seen done already. beyoncé's films are PERFECT, but are narratively loose and reference/concept driven. would be cool to see Gaga make a film that has a full narrative arc, maybe even where she's playing multiple characters? she did say she was blending acting and music at the CBT premiere.... that was over a year after joker wrapped filming. 

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz

I just want a looooong album with normal lengths, not tiktok lengths. and stunning visuals. and an actual gatefold vinyl on releaase day w proper artwork, NOT whatever this was:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPiIOb8NtrZA4tI6b4d

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

WildSalome

I would love to see her bring more of her theater background as well as newfound cinema knowledge for the visuals. The last minute edition of the interludes for "Chromatica" were a highlight to the music and the worldbuilding made the concept more interesting. Making this next album more immersive would be a great step forward. 

sarcamstic

i just want it to have that Gaga edge we were slightly deprived of on joanne & chromatica — both of which are phenomenal, but almost too polished. her best work (imo) sounds a little unhinged or unsettling, like the production can spiral out of control at any second… and i really, really hope we get some of that :messga:

flying like 1000 birds