news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

Economy

Kinda happy about this. She has time to release at least 2 singles before the album! More hit potential! :woot:

chewing on pearls

this piece was incredibly written. so nuanced, so insightful. the writer seems to understand Gaga's penchant for transformation without holding her to any expectations. 

I love that she's in love, that she's happy and healthy. I love that michael supports her creativity and understands she's a generative person by nature. Gaga has been a mirror to many of us for SO LONG, she deserves to have someone who is her mirror, showing her that she is happiest when she creates and allowing her to be her authentic self. 

it was refreshing to read Gaga's words noting her own artifice in the past – how it served her and how it didn't, how it will always be a tool in her artist's kit. isn't that why we love her? she modeled "fake it til you make it" behavior for us, and then literally and figuratively tried on so many hats from there, a perfect reminder that we can invent our own realities. 

it seems like she's found a way to embody all of her identities in a way that is more healing than draining. and I love that for her. 

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

I love that Gaga just stays silent for 5 years then puts out everything at once. Tour Film, Olympics, Bruno Mars Duet, Joker, Single, Bus, Another Bus, no sleep, club, next bus

• LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 2

Monstermilo

that cover slays and im so pumped were finally getting pop music 

i hope she puts out 2 singles before the album drop in feb cuz 1 song isnt enough between oct-feb LOLOL

• Thanks 1

jacs vs looser
6 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

that cover slays and im so pumped were finally getting pop music 

i hope she puts out 2 singles before the album drop in feb cuz 1 song isnt enough between oct-feb LOLOL

2 before the album and one with the album drop is my (very unlikely to happen) wish :giveup:

• Like 2

Ziggy
9 hours ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

****. I feel like she's finally telling her truth and it's not just some form of sheet of paper her publicist told her to tell the press. It feels extremely personal? Maybe the most personal and real she's ever been? I'm so damn excited 

Exactly. All the authentic talk the last few years felt soooo forced. This feels pretty real which is such a relief