news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

Reality

The photoshoot and interview are fantastic! This is one of my favorite photoshoots Gaga’s done in a very long time :heart:

Knowing that we have to wait until 2025 for LG7 is a little annoying—I guess the 2025sters really won after all :selena:—but at least it’s confirmed now. No more speculation. Also, I’m sure we’ll get more than one single before the album, so that + Joker should keep us busy until then. 

🃏🖤👹

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

The fact that Micheal noticed that she’s most happy and passionate when she’s creating, and he encourages this is so nice to hear. I hope they last, because she needs someone that loves and embraces the chaos that comes with her creating.

I also noticed that the writer really pushed the idea that she is an enigma, and I’m really hoping Gaga continues to embrace this. I feel like for a while she was trying to be “authentic” and almost ran away from her past behaviour of being a character every outfit she wore. But it was refreshing to see that she is more comfortable with that. She seems to have embraced the chaos more, and found a peaceful place with her home.

Overall, this article was so entertaining to read. I feel like we haven’t seen a look into her life for a while!

Agreed bc I felt the authentic stuff so phony. Soooo forced. Like girl lbr you wouldn’t and couldn’t have done all that to the level you did without it to some degree being you. I like the idea that she doesn’t quite know how to bring all her facets together at once and her creativity are ways of extremely expressing different sides of her. *that feels like someone who’s actually authentic. To call everything a mask or something is just disingenuous to the art she’s built over these many years

bpmMonkey
47 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Gaga finally acknowledged Charli!
Charli can die happy now :vegas:

… just because she hasn’t publicly doesn’t mean she hasn’t acknowledged her. Charli remixed one of her most recent songs lol. Not everything has to happen in the public eye :laughga::kiss:

Edited by bpmMonkey
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Ziggy
1 hour ago, scheisseJK said:

I dont know why you are happy with febuary release? 
The gap between the albums is insane…im tired , after all teasing posts tik toks smippets etc she decide to release in February …

ive lost hype now

im not afraid to said i feel cheated - 

That’s not really far away lol

the holiday season from late October - end of December keeps my attention bc i have things to do and January is just one month lol. It’s not like she said next summer lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

chromaticainmyhead
3 hours ago, ARTPOPistah said:

- Stefani talks about Gaga : "INTERVIEWER: Is it all fantasy? Is Lady Gaga…a persona?"

Gaga: “Man. That’s a big question. You know it’s not a persona. It’s not. I am all of these things. The person that I am when I’m onstage in front of 85,000 people? That is also me. That’s like one of the freedoms of my relationship with Michael. It feels really nice to have someone value you whether there’s 85,000 people watching or…the dogs. To see the whole you. And Lady Gaga is the whole me.There was a time in my career when I…. Look….”—she cocks an eyebrow and slips into a self mocking tone—“where I spoke in an accent in interviews or told lies, but I was performing. Now, it’s a much more palatable mixture of authenticity and imagination. I feel like the world, to a fault, operates in these binaries: You’re either real or you’re fake; you’re authentic or you’re shallow. But for me, I played a lot with artifice. I was fascinated with artifice, really, truly fascinated with it as an artistic tool. I still am. But my relationship to myself as an artist now is more empowered: This is me. This. Is. Me. It’s too…complicated to split yourself in two and have to turn it off and on. It’s so much more empowering to be like, I’m a woman and I’m super complex. Michael said to me once, ‘I will know that you’re really feeling great when you know that you have you.’ I used to always be like, But who’s gonna have my back?! And now I’m like, I’ve got my back.”

****. I feel like she's finally telling her truth and it's not just some form of sheet of paper her publicist told her to tell the press. It feels extremely personal? Maybe the most personal and real she's ever been? I'm so damn excited 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

RAMROD

:stupidoreo:

I STANNN!!

I know my instixt to root for Mikkel is right :giveup: HE IS POP Gaga STAN AFTERALL!! :nooo:

FEBRUARY, so close yet so far away :franminervini:

So her tour could be around Summer? Or perhaps Autumn? Womder which continent she'll start with :flower:

What an exciting time ahead!! :party:  :excited2:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Decodekid

Though I would've preferred something sooner, at least it's not going to be rushed and forgotten quickly (I hope). Thankfully the Lead, DWAS and Joker, and maybe even some Joker soundtrack can prolong the GP's attention. I'll try to stay positive and trust, even if I question their choices maybe Gaga's genuine interest with this record will make a difference this time. 

Also at least we're waiting on real news, not some unemployed twitter troll :traumatica:

Long Live Gretchen

LaFama

I honestly dont care if the album comes until february, it was annoying not knowing anything, but now we have a date and we know the era starts next month, I can totally wait lol.

I love how happy she seems to be now. The way she says that Gaga is her after struggling for so long between Gaga and Stefani, but they're just part of the same :kara:

And it's so good to know she has someone that supports her and ecourages her. They're a great couple. I'm glad Michael saw the same fire and passion during the Chromatica Ball, we weren't crazy lol. This is like the total opposite how she was during the Chromatica era, she's finally happy and content. :franminervini:

Edited by LaFama
Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Jase

Reading about her relationship with Michael -- he sounds like an absolute diamond. I'm overjoyed she's finally found the one. Her happiness radiates from the pages of the interview and after everything she's been through (both personally and professionally), she deserves this peace. Love her so much. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Jase featured this topic