news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

lance13

I think it's PERFECT! It would have been crazy to release LG7 super close to Joker. Space it out......make us hungry for it.

• Thanks 1

Hennycomb
9 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

This is literally so well worded. Agree 100000%

Last time I was worried about Gaga hitting and doing well was only to throw it to Katycats faces. But we don't even need that anymore :huntyga:. Even Madonna fans have stopped bothering us. It's proved Gaga is a legend so beyond her pop records sales. We're good now, the charts can burn :firega: LG7 IS COMING!!!!!!!!! (like winter in GoT, slowly but surely)

Edited by Hennycomb
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

buzzkill

i'm happy about it being a long roll out also - we havent had it since idk... joanne?

spicemuncher

I love everything about this! WE FINALLY HAVE A TIMELINE!!! Give the era room to breathe, have 2 singles before the album launch, there will be a lot of excitement in the stretch between October and February, and it gives a lot of time for preorders to come in.

I do think that February timeline might be related to presales if there’s a tour? “Pre-order the album before xx and get presale access” sort of deal. It works perfectly for a summer tour.

The bit in the article when she said Michael is the person who told her to make a new pop record- that made me SO happy. 

• Like 2

Starmie25
21 minutes ago, ARTPOPistah said:

what I want my fans to know is that I’m just, like, so happy. I’m healthy. I feel like the last time they heard from me—in this way—was Chromatica, and that album was about an absolutely horrible time for me with my mental health. I was in a really dark place. I struggled for, like, many years before that. But everything started to change. Because I had a real friend who saw the ways in which I was unhappy and why. And he wasn’t afraid to truly hold my hand. A

:bradley::bradley::kara:

• Love 1

buzzkill

now i'm more leaning to a late october single release... maybe it's 18th for sure! 

Putang Ina Mo
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

What is this surprise project? :bradley:

Maybe the rumored The Weeknd collab?

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Rafau

It will be better than Chromatica :heart:

More happier Gaga, true Gaga, true music :bradley:

Edited by Rafau
I'm not having fun tonight
  • Love 1

Mr Oak
15 minutes ago, lance13 said:

I think it's PERFECT! It would have been crazy to release LG7 super close to Joker. Space it out......make us hungry for it.

How much more hungry mama?:motherofpuppies:

• LMAO 1

AndiGaga

Gaga RETURNS... 9 months later :saladga:

But i'm just happy to have the lead single next month.

but... Abracadabra has to come out before Halloween. It does not make sense. Is it the lead?

• Thanks 1

Chlorine
6 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

now i'm more leaning to a late october single release... maybe it's 18th for sure! 

Single Oct 25th album Feb 7th sounds nice to me :pray:

• YAAAS 1

buzzkill
Just now, Mr Oak said:

How much more hungry mama?:motherofpuppies:

she will give some cookies on the way (singles, visual, cover, music videos)

• YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

SHALLOW

I wish she started the era early this year. It would've worked great.

Now we have 4 months between the single and album and it's not like she's going to do a lot of promo in December an January, which are going to be 2 very boring months. 

But I'm happy we at least know when she's releasing stuff

• Thanks 1

• Jase featured this topic