news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

Economy

Kinda happy about this. She has time to release at least 2 singles before the album! More hit potential! :woot:

• Like 4

chewing on pearls

this piece was incredibly written. so nuanced, so insightful. the writer seems to understand Gaga's penchant for transformation without holding her to any expectations. 

I love that she's in love, that she's happy and healthy. I love that michael supports her creativity and understands she's a generative person by nature. Gaga has been a mirror to many of us for SO LONG, she deserves to have someone who is her mirror, showing her that she is happiest when she creates and allowing her to be her authentic self. 

it was refreshing to read Gaga's words noting her own artifice in the past – how it served her and how it didn't, how it will always be a tool in her artist's kit. isn't that why we love her? she modeled "fake it til you make it" behavior for us, and then literally and figuratively tried on so many hats from there, a perfect reminder that we can invent our own realities. 

it seems like she's found a way to embody all of her identities in a way that is more healing than draining. and I love that for her. 

• Like 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

I love that Gaga just stays silent for 5 years then puts out everything at once. Tour Film, Olympics, Bruno Mars Duet, Joker, Single, Bus, Another Bus, no sleep, club, next bus

• LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 2

Monstermilo

that cover slays and im so pumped were finally getting pop music 

i hope she puts out 2 singles before the album drop in feb cuz 1 song isnt enough between oct-feb LOLOL

• Thanks 2

jacs vs looser
6 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

that cover slays and im so pumped were finally getting pop music 

i hope she puts out 2 singles before the album drop in feb cuz 1 song isnt enough between oct-feb LOLOL

2 before the album and one with the album drop is my (very unlikely to happen) wish :giveup:

• Like 2

Ziggy
9 hours ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

****. I feel like she's finally telling her truth and it's not just some form of sheet of paper her publicist told her to tell the press. It feels extremely personal? Maybe the most personal and real she's ever been? I'm so damn excited 

Exactly. All the authentic talk the last few years felt soooo forced. This feels pretty real which is such a relief

Papergangstuh

When do new issues of vogue normally get released to stores? Daddy wants to buy. 

• Thanks 2

Catnikko
2 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

2 before the album and one with the album drop is my (very unlikely to happen) wish :giveup:

i think that's actually very very likely to happen

born this way style rollout 

2 singles and a promo single

Edited by Catnikko
Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1

Westerosi
4 hours ago, chewing on pearls said:

this piece was incredibly written. so nuanced, so insightful. the writer seems to understand Gaga's penchant for transformation without holding her to any expectations. 

I love that she's in love, that she's happy and healthy. I love that michael supports her creativity and understands she's a generative person by nature. Gaga has been a mirror to many of us for SO LONG, she deserves to have someone who is her mirror, showing her that she is happiest when she creates and allowing her to be her authentic self. 

it was refreshing to read Gaga's words noting her own artifice in the past – how it served her and how it didn't, how it will always be a tool in her artist's kit. isn't that why we love her? she modeled "fake it til you make it" behavior for us, and then literally and figuratively tried on so many hats from there, a perfect reminder that we can invent our own realities. 

it seems like she's found a way to embody all of her identities in a way that is more healing than draining. and I love that for her. 

This was so lovely to read, and I feel you speak for a lot of us. :kara:

It really does seem like she's found the missing link, now: True love. :queenga:

With a man at her side who supports her wholly, I feel she is now truly unstoppable. :pawsup:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Cameltoe Chariot
5 hours ago, chewing on pearls said:

I just gotta chime in here and say: what an insightful and thoughtful comment.

I've been a fan of Gaga since 2008 and I couldn't agree with you more - it felt like the interview has followed her career as closely as the rest of us, and it's such a relief to know that she has finally found a man who wants her to create and be happy without any expectations.

We're absolutely on the edge of the greatest album of her career.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BUtterfield 8
10 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

because we are old honey for us times goes so fast. 

:ladyhaha:

chewing on pearls
25 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I just gotta chime in here and say: what an insightful and thoughtful comment.

I've been a fan of Gaga since 2008 and I couldn't agree with you more - it felt like the interview has followed her career as closely as the rest of us, and it's such a relief to know that she has finally found a man who wants her to create and be happy without any expectations.

We're absolutely on the edge of the greatest album of her career.

thanks so much! I agree – the writer has clearly interacted with Gaga in such varied iterations of her artistic being. it seems he understands why she has always felt the need to perform, understand that its not just for the fanfare but also because, even without fame, it's who she is. a chameleonic soul. 

I also think LG7 will be momentous. whether or not the music is loved by everyone literally doesn't matter at this point – she's posing herself for a new iteration of her career. one that's not bound by shock value and cultural pressure (the fame thru ARTPOP), nor the desire to prove her abilities as a vocalist/musician/actress/performer (c2c thru cbt film). I wholly believe she is on the cusp of a new era, one that goes beyond album cycles. and we'll look back at lg7 one day and remember it was the beginning of her third ascent. 

wow, I really love this woman lol. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1