Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
31 minutes ago, Jay23 said:

As a fan who’s been here since 2009, I really wish that she would see her own strength and greatness instead of her, once again, crafting an entire career leg/album era around a new man. She says she’s doing a pop album again because her fiancé told her to. Of course I wish her happiness, but it almost feels like ARTPOP all over again where her relationship with Taylor impacted everything she did at the time. (Including her decision to scrap songs like Temple and god knows what else)

he saw that she was on fire while on tour (we were saying the exact same thing here!) and encourage her to do what clearly makes her happy instead of doubting herself... sometimes you need somebody to you wake you the f up and personally I am glad she has that in him!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

KindnessPunk

This is so exciting! Does anyone know when this will be available in print? 

• Love 2

LordByron28
14 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Gaga hasn’t had a smash lead single for years. Why are people so convinced that she’s gonna have an immediate hit on her hands?

I doubt DWAS will still be “smashing” during/ after Christmas, unless radio actually supports it. By then she will surely be trying to push a second single anyway. 
I dunno. I just don’t like the fact that the era will literally be put on hiatus for a couple of months because people will be playing holiday music. 

Die with a smile has consistently been the top rising song since it released. 

• Thanks 1

Luna Lovegood

some of you people are being critical over someone you don’t know personally btw. y’all are truly sick in the head. seek help.

luna’s advocate
  • Thanks 1

pdrgst

damn this was a good reading. loved loved loved. she’s just so relatable even though she’s this really incredible goddess. i’m very excited for all it’s coming. really excited for LG7 :cheeky:

• YAAAS 2

CanadaGoesGaga

My biggest revelation is that Michael is a real one, and thank you for having Gaga’s back! So happy for her! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Gagaplayer315
5 hours ago, Coop said:

Michael is the person who told me to make a new pop record. He was like, 'Babe. I love you. You need to make pop music

Someone get Michael more macarons :cheeky:

This is such a nice interview. I almost teared up readin how happy she is with him.

I LOVE the fact that she's releasing next year so we can get a proper era 

Starmie25
54 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Gaga hasn’t had a smash lead single for years. Why are people so convinced that she’s gonna have an immediate hit on her hands?

Mate, try realise the industry has changed dramatically since 2013 and there are other types of success that isn't just "hoy 100" or "#1 on rAdiO".

She had her first stadium tour 2 years ago and even had a deep cut join her main hits catalogue last year and this year scored a massive hit with Bruno Mars! Huge.

Those kind of achievements are not just something that happens daily to these artists. 

In the end, she's clearly a lot more passionate and happy about her life and art *(Lg7), which Is a huge difference when you compare it to Chromatica/Joanne ngl.

She's beaming atm.

Let's give her a little more credit and trust her vision this time around.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 12

Jase
58 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Are you kidding me? February is the best plan! Die with a smile will go strong till the end of the year! Lead single is coming! Joker is coming, she will be everywhere! And the most important thing? She will avoid the Xmas freeze! It seems that you forget that from mid November to end of December, charts and radios are full of Xmas music!

She will release the second single around Grammy's (where she should be nominated for DWAS) , then LG7 along with the awards season for Joker! 

Yup. I'm assuming..

LG7 lead - October
LG7 second single - January
LG7 - February

She'll dominate October/November (especially with DWAS still growing), things will quieten down for the Christmas period, then she'll release single #02 after Christmas/a month-6 weeks before the album. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

zerojk
1 hour ago, Harry Kat said:

Are you kidding me? February is the best plan! Die with a smile will go strong till the end of the year! Lead single is coming! Joker is coming, she will be everywhere! And the most important thing? She will avoid the Xmas freeze! It seems that you forget that from mid November to end of December, charts and radios are full of Xmas music!

She will release the second single around Grammy's (where she should be nominated for DWAS) , then LG7 along with the awards season for Joker! 

The so called "xmas freeze" is not as severe as some here think... i can assure you "All I want for xmas" can coexist in radios with whatever hit there is at the moment, it has never been an obstacle

also, a February release doesn't guarantee more success than if it was released now

we just have to wait and the sooner we accept it, the better

• Like 1

HermesGr
12 minutes ago, Jase said:

Yup. I'm assuming..

LG7 lead - October
LG7 second single - January
LG7 - February

She'll dominate October/November (especially with DWAS still growing), things will quieten down for the Christmas period, then she'll release single #02 after Christmas/a month-6 weeks before the album. 

But.. imagine...

LG7 lead - October

LG7 second single - December 

a DARK CHRISTMAS SONG (nightmare Christmas or dead bride style) between the other happy old songs on chart (just saying)

LG7 - February

• LMAO 2