news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

Jase

Wait, people are complaining LG7 is not until February? We've been waiting for literal years, so what in the absolute fuck is another five months? 

This fanbase sometimes, I stg. 

• Thanks 3

Bolkins

My god my panties are soaked after reading this interview. The next year ahead is going to be one for the history books :firega:

Not the bore worms!
  • YAAAS 1

CoastalMonster

The excitement I have is unreal. I really hope this means she’ll finally be on NPR’s Tiny Music Desk! 

"I'm just a rockstar"
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

weed

Very exciting, very special. I love that Michael is so supportive, especially of her creating pop music and being happy. 

beautiful photoshoot, beautiful interview. 

• Love 1

Edu

early next year is perfect

most of you didn't live through ARTPOP and it shows

🌹 free britney 🌹
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Jase featured this topic
Edu

just finished reading the interview and omg she truly does sound happy for the first time in her career

plus the fact that michael of all ppl is responsible for getting Gaga back to make the music that she loves is so special idk man i guess i'm just emotional rn lol

🌹 free britney 🌹
  • Like 2

nodandsmile

some of you think releasing the album during Nov/Dec is a good idea? :lmao:

era ain't gonna last after release week if that's the case!

after Chromatica era not going exactly the way it deserved to, this next album she seems so excited about (I haven't seen her talk like this in ages!!!) should shine on its own time + I'm sure they'll be a second single before album drops

• Thanks 1

chromaticainmyhead

We're so used to demanding and now we finally get to receive

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

LilyLark
3 hours ago, Hyperobject said:

her team is truly the worst 

Sis what? Lead single dropped in October...possibly another single after that...and the album dropping in February.

A certified hit with Bruno Mars and her performing live with him multiple times (and one of them apparently being filmed). Bruno seems to genuinely like her, considering the amount of performances and him posting a lot on social media, so if he urges his fans to listen to her new album that could absolutely help her, too.

An October Vogue cover, with her name-checking the musicians she loves and talking about how happy she is with Michael (versus the drama that was (fairly or not) surrounding her HOG interviews)....

If anything, this is her team being really, really good for once in terms of a rollout.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Ultimecia
3 hours ago, Stefanotta said:

Double album

LADY and Gaga, one light and one dark themed

mark my words

I love how in the interview she specifically said "I am all of these things"

To emphasize that there really is no such devide within her artistry

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 2

FFXIV WhiteMage

I’m just happy that we do know what and when to expect :traumatica:

I’m so excited for the LG7 lead!!!

DWAS will definitely serve longevity and will survive if not thrive during the holidays. 

plus JFAD, whatever may the critics rate it, will keep Gaga’s name afloat and will even help with her streams. 

in other words, we won’t be starved this time :kry:

Lady Gaga is baaaack!

HausOfAntonio

And THATS why she’s the greatest artist whose ever lived!

• YAAAS 3

Hyperobject
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sis what? Lead single dropped in October...possibly another single after that...and the album dropping in February.

A certified hit with Bruno Mars and her performing live with him multiple times (and one of them apparently being filmed). Bruno seems to genuinely like her, considering the amount of performances and him posting a lot on social media, so if he urges his fans to listen to her new album that could absolutely help her, too.

An October Vogue cover, with her name-checking the musicians she loves and talking about how happy she is with Michael (versus the drama that was (fairly or not) surrounding her HOG interviews)....

If anything, this is her team being really, really good for once in terms of a rollout.

I’ve already explained myself in another post in this very thread and apologized for being overly dramatic lol I still don’t trust her team on handling this rollout, but looking forward to this exciting era! 

• Like 1

misha4ever

OH SO AGATHA WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG (agatha being me) THE ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED IN 2025 AS I SAID AND I WAS MOCKED

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

english is not my native language >.<
  • LMAO 2