news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

Fck I luv Art

Oh maybe her secret project is songs like "Die with a smile" that are Joker 2 themed OR even Batman II soundtrack cause we still don't know why she's credited on this upcoming movie ? :vegas:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

gagzus

She looks sickening, also glad she confirmed my theory that LG7 is coming in February :fan: 

• Like 2

DanielM

May I just say, what a lovely interview :bradley:  People call her pretentious, or just a musical theater kid, or whatever, but I still love the way she explains things. I've been reading her explaining who Lady Gaga is since 2009, and I am still mesmerized by it. She's been saying "Lady Gaga is part of me, it's not a persona" for so long, but every time it sounds diferent and more and more self-realized. Fascinating! I love this woman :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 8

Kimmo
3 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

I fall in love with this guy :flutter:

He’s so handsome, sweet and seems to have an amazing personality . The perfect man DOES exist!! 

VO1024_CoverStory_11.jpg

Hottie Detector
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 8

Hennycomb

So good to finally have dates to look forward too :giveup: I am ready for the countdowns on each thursday of October :vegas: and 6 months to go for LG7 choooo chooooo

• YAAAS 1

Hyperobject
16 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

honestly i’d hate it if she release her single in october and album right after (oct/nov) 😫 the era will feels rushed imo (one of the things i hate about HHMAS era, huge billie stan) it felt like it came and went 💀 but yes here’s to hoping Bobby managed to pull a Future Nostalgia type rollout and NOT radical pessimism 😭 I def see your point though!

yes, sorry, if I came off way too negative on the first page lol, 

I’m just genuinely scared for this project, I don’t want leaks to happen, don’t want them to let the first single rot for months before the album finally drops, don’t want them to waste the momentum she has gained over the past few weeks (and even months) etc and all of that can potentially happen given her team’s track record… :// 

but I’m excited for the album, no one’s music makes me as passionate as Gaga’s. sorry for being a Negative Nancy again lmao. 

Edited by plane jane
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

gagzus
3 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

@gagzus It appears I was wrong :bear:

It always made sense in my head that she would wait till the Oscar campaign and the holidays were done. :vegas: We’ll still get spooky in February though

gagzus

Michael encouraging her to make music she loved- god I bet she felt real love from him even just for that.

And her getting emotional supporting the people who grew up listening to her. She really is wonderful we really stan the right person.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

juicyjuicy

Almost half a year after the lead single to release the full album? Over 2 years since the first 'teaser' photo Gaga posted on Insta about LG7? What are her team thinking...would be great to know what gets discussed in the boardroom. I'm worried the music will sound dated by the time it comes out and there will be something new that's hot and trendy.

• Like 1

• Jase featured this topic