Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I’m reading the article and Hyperobject could be such a good album title omg “refers to things like global warming or Mexico: too complicated and too massively distributed to wrap your head around all at once” :nooo: what if Gaga took the title from this like Dua did with Radical Optimism 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

QueenChromatix

I expected the album will come not sooner than 2025. In that case hoping for 2nd single release in January

je suis petit monstre 🥀

Lara Croft

I wonder what’s coming first, LG7 or the surprise project? :enigma:

Maybe she’ll surprise drop the surprise project this year “WHILE YOU WAIT TILL LG7” style :bradley: 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

buzzkill

Absolutely incredible! Love ethan james green, Gaga should always stick to the best! 

• YAAAS 1

River

Since Gaga is a Taylor fan, I decided to leave the mod team, unstan her and reside in BillyDaily with the bots and viruses.

So long GGD.

Enjoy your smelly friendship bracelets from people who don't wash their hands after they poop.

Mz120I.gif

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 23
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

ModernEcstasy

Are there any recent examples of artists who recently waited this long between lead single and album release? I know Dua did and we all know how that went :noparty:

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Are there any recent examples of artists who recently waited this long between lead single and album release? I know Dua did and we all know how that went :noparty:

Sabrina, but her rollout was perfect. and she had Swifties and tiktok on her side lol. 

Red

I’ve just read the whole article, it’s really good, you people should check it out

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

River
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Calvin Harris, His new album was released 9 years after the first single How Deep Is Your Love was released

Shakira, her new album was released 2 years after the first single Te Felicito was released

So we're good.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 15
  • Shook 1

Scarlet Witch
7 minutes ago, River said:

Since Gaga is a Taylor fan, I decided to leave the mod team, unstan her and reside in BillyDaily with the bots and viruses.

So long GGD.

Enjoy your smelly friendship bracelets from people who don't wash their hands after they poop.

Mz120I.gif

We OTHs lost today 

• LMAO 1

Cello

Didn’t she say in a HOG interview that she was interested in writing a broadway musical? Maybe that’s the special project she’s working on 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Hyperobject
46 minutes ago, moonsago said:

What why? I’m so confused, why are so many people upset by this? 

I just personally don’t see her team being able to pull this off tbh. She’s gaining such a momentum with DWAS rn, hitting her all time peak of monthly listeners on Spotify and it felt like now would be the best moment to drop the album. but I’ll be glad to be proven wrong. maybe her team has a plan and they will stick to it. we will see! I’m excited for new music regardless. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

• Jase featured this topic