news

Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed

Coop

Featured Posts

Levine

"“But I was on the phone with the guy who’s mixing my new project and I was giving him notes"

Do you think she was talking about LG7 here or about the spcial project? in the first case she would have said "my new album" while they kept calling "project" the other thing.

• Like 1

Schwerk

Aw Michael became a Little Monster like us.

It's strange to think how they got together during a time when Gaga was doing Enigma, which is a small venue for her and focused more on jazz, then came the pandemic and they had somewhat of a normal home life together, and not until the Chromatica Ball did he get to see her in her OG true form of a popstar with her fans.

At the time I thought about how crazy it must've been to see a stadium of 78.000 people call her name. Some men get scared by this, their partner being a global superstar. Yet, he empowered her to keep exploring that side of her.

So glad they met, he sounds like a great guy.

Edited by Schwerk
According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Bronco

Honestly it'd be really interesting if she one day did a duets pop album. It'd just be really interesting to see what she would produce with so many of the women in pop she's clearly a massive supporter of. 

• Like 1

theARTVampire

For everyone mad at the february release, remember: We're about to witness a full album rollout starting in a few weeks. Including (at least) one single, performances, magazines, interviews, album title + artwork reveal, talk-show appearances... the next months are going to be amazing!!:woot:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

DanielM

My main issue with February is that it means losing the momentum DWAS started. Even if Joker and LG7 would carry it on, Christmas will break it for sure. 

However, a 2025 release makes me think her team and label are confident in it for the Grammys 2026. That's exciting  

julz

What if DWAS is part of a bigger project, which is yeah the duets album... which i mentioned also in another thread is like what Ed Sheeran did with Project 6.

ModernEcstasy

Makes me think the lead single will release late October. 
5 months between releases? Seems like a bad plan to me, especially if the music is already finished. 

• Like 1

• River changed the title to Gaga x Vogue, LG7 February 2025 Release Confirmed
Starmie25

I get that y'all like to look on the pessimistic side of things, but remember her "secret project" post was from 2023 and "DWAS" was made in 2024. 

:tony:

Hyperobject
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

"“But I was on the phone with the guy who’s mixing my new project and I was giving him notes"

Do you think she was talking about LG7 here or about the spcial project? in the first case she would have said "my new album" while they kept calling "project" the other thing.

I’m so confused rn tbh lol

• Like 1

River

So 2024 people won, 2025 people won too.

Gaga is feeding everybody.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 11

Ashley

February is just fine. After October everyone is preoccupied with Christmas music, so she can reignite LG7 next year and it’ll make the album run more stretched out.

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Cello

Loved this interview, she seems so happy rn

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Love 3

Sneaky Oliver

I’m reading the article and Hyperobject could be such a good album title omg “refers to things like global warming or Mexico: too complicated and too massively distributed to wrap your head around all at once” :nooo: what if Gaga took the title from this like Dua did with Radical Optimism 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

• Jase featured this topic