celeb

Charli + Troye for i-D Magazine - Sept 2024

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

Charli-and-Troye.jpg?w=1600&quality=90

After years of the charts trending towards dull, muted confessionals, Charli and Troye’s most recent albums Brat and Something To Give Each Other cut through precisely because of their commitment to fun but meaningful pop music. The projects sound very different but are spiritually interlocked: Charli’s album became this moment’s handbook for emotionally vulnerable party girls of all genders, while Troye’s turned post-Covid euphoria into a queer nightlife soundtrack for the ages. Charli and Troye’s current music asks serious questions about identity, relationships and self-worth; it also cranks things up til they’re loud, hard and wet. (Hence, Sweat.) The pair are brilliant at sparking conversation over their raunchier content, whether that’s Troye singing into the crotch-level mic of his angel-winged dancer on his recent European tour, or Charli’s “Guess” remix featuring Billie Eilish, which managed to make a song about peeking at panties even more sexual.

Interview: https://i-d.co/article/charli-xcx-troye-sivan-sweat-brat-tour-interview/

• YAAAS 3

StarstruckIllusion

Troye looking delicious and Charli serving ohhh I love this 

• Love 1

SimonBaetens

devastated the tour is US only, neither of them are even American

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1