💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Music from Joker featuring and produced by Gaga out Oct 4th

rafaelgherardi

Featured Posts

Just A Holy Fool
35 minutes ago, OMF said:

Guessing because it may contain spoilers for the film. Would be hinarious if an R rated film becomes a sing-a-long at theatres 

We are far from the shallow now…

I stand by my hunch that Die With A Smile is actually a song from the Joker OST… 

Anderson123
51 minutes ago, Killa said:

The Queen of soundtracks

Why do we have tò wait a whole month dear lord

Girl we’ve been waiting 2 years. This last month is easy now. 

• Like 2

OMF
41 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

I stand by my hunch that Die With A Smile is actually a song from the Joker OST… 

I think most of us are hoping this was the case 🤞🏻

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

So we have DWAS smashing, a soundtrack, a movie and LG7? All at about the same time?

For one brief moment in time I know what it's like to be a Swiftie. 

Our Stationhead streaming parties won’t even need other artists in the between. Just 

- DWAS

- Hits from the Joker Soundtrack 

- LG7 lead

Its perfect!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

NATAH
1 hour ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

but if it was, why aren't they promoting the movie alongside the song like all movie songs do?

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

but if it was, why aren't they promoting the movie alongside the song like all movie songs do?

I still think it’s a The Cure - ASIB OST kinda thing. 

NATAH
1 minute ago, bpmMonkey said:

I still think it’s a The Cure - ASIB OST kinda thing. 

but the cure is not related to asib :samanthac:

and bruno was working on this song first with Gaga hopping on after hearing it and he has no ties to the movie whatsoever

mother, what must i do?

SHALLOW

Ok but if they sing like in the movie, then it's going to be completely unlistenable :huntyga:

• YAAAS 1

Radio Ga Ga
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

and bruno was working on this song first with Gaga hopping on after hearing it and he has no ties to the movie whatsoever

But now that the song is successful they’re gonna last minute weave the song into the movie!!!! 
:icant:

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

Duh. I wasn’t talking about contractual relation or anything like this. But TC could easily replace any orange hair ally maine pop song and they were probably written/produced in the same headspace as the rest. 
I also agree that Bruno has no ties to the movie, but I also think there probably still was a lot of creative room when Gaga met with him for the song. It’s easily imaginable to see them together in the studio, them talking, brainstorming „bruuuh, you know what, it already sounds kinda 70/80ish, what if we blablabla“ 

just saying, non of them fell out of a coconut tree and they live(and produced/finished) the song in the context of all

xx 

Future Lovers
26 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Duh. I wasn’t talking about contractual relation or anything like this. But TC could easily replace any orange hair ally maine pop song and they were probably written/produced in the same headspace as the rest. 
I also agree that Bruno has no ties to the movie, but I also think there probably still was a lot of creative room when Gaga met with him for the song. It’s easily imaginable to see them together in the studio, them talking, brainstorming „bruuuh, you know what, it already sounds kinda 70/80ish, what if we blablabla“ 

just saying, non of them fell out of a coconut tree and they live(and produced/finished) the song in the context of all

xx 

Something tells me that the music in FAD is not going to sound anything at all like DWAS.

Not to mention, we know that DWAS is a very recent thing. Gaga was eventually cast in 2022. Musically, the direction of this film had to have been decided around the this time as principal photography began in December 2022 and you can't shoot a musical without having the music nailed down. By the time she got into the studio with Bruno, all of the musical aspects of the film were complete, and the film itself was likely quite close to complete.

There was no FAD wavelength for them to be on together with this. It had already come and gone. I doubt seriously Gaga has been doing any sort of active work on this film music or acting wise for over a year now. 

• Like 2

bpmMonkey
8 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

Something tells me that the music in FAD is not going to sound anything at all like DWAS.

Not to mention, we know that DWAS is a very recent thing. Gaga was eventually cast in 2022. Musically, the direction of this film had to have been decided around the this time as principal photography began in December 2022 and you can't shoot a musical without having the music nailed down. By the time she got into the studio with Bruno, all of the musical aspects of the film were complete, and the film itself was likely quite close to complete.

There was no FAD wavelength for them to be on together with this. It had already come and gone. I doubt seriously Gaga has been doing any sort of active work on this film music or acting wise for over a year now. 

Well, you might be right 🙃

rafaelgherardi

Todd mentioned the song selection was done during the screenplay writing phase, so I guess this means Gaga contributed more on how the songs were performed (vocally and instrument-wise)