music news

Katy’s next single cancelled

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Edonis
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Same but she planted the seeds for it to happen... People (well, on Twitter) were truly hyped for her comeback but her working with Dr Luke really ruined it all.

She should've tried another producer and most of all she needed to reinvent herself and change her sound, people have been telling this for YEARS, I'm sure she herself knows, and she did the exact opposite :smh:

ok, but can I say something controversial? I don't think that many people were actually hyped for her comeback. I think her twitter bots and the pay for promo tiktok accounts were excited, but I honestly think the KP ship sailed almost a decade ago. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just A Holy Fool
15 minutes ago, Edonis said:

ok, but can I say something controversial? I don't think that many people were actually hyped for her comeback. I think her twitter bots and the pay for promo tiktok accounts were excited, but I honestly think the KP ship sailed almost a decade ago. 

I don’t think it’s controversial. I think the chances of her having a huge comeback were always stacked against her, but the Dr. Luke involvement and the dated and basic song that was Woman’s World made it DOA. 

• Like 3

StrawberryBlond

Katy and Capitol right now:

Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

• LMAO 1

GreenEyes

I thought gimme gimme was next? That’s the sound I’m hearing the most on tik tok right now. Girl can’t catch a break, let’s see what she does tomorrow night. 

Awakened M

Can we be surprised? She worked with DJ *REDACTED* Get that karma g0rl

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Anderson123

I don’t think it’s cancelled. Third single is coming with album release this weekend and it’s the last push, plus the Crystal Waters sample could grab people’s attention. 

• Like 1

Concertaholic

Y’all are capable of being so hateful, and it’s kinda concerning. We get it, she worked with a really sh*tty person, but at this point y’all are just being cruel for the sake of it.

• Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
29 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Y’all are capable of being so hateful, and it’s kinda concerning. We get it, she worked with a really sh*tty person, but at this point y’all are just being cruel for the sake of it.

When is it appropriate to start being okay with rapist-supporters like Katy? A few months then it’s all okay? Like, until she addresses Luke publicly, there’s no reason to give her the benefit of the doubt lmao 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

she's directly avoiding it, she knows she did the wrong thing, she refuses to address it

until then, she deserves every single lashing for enabling him all for the sake of mcdonald's chromatica

you can't do sh*tty thing and expect forgiveness without an apology

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Real Panda

Why do I get the feeling that

A) this is just to cause buzz for the song with an already filmed music video

B) she worked with a producer who is not Luke and added another song on the album and that will be the 3rd single

• Like 1

SHALLOW

I'm pretty sure her career is over

No one can afford 3 consecutive flop eras. Even if she releases something in the future, Capitol knows not to invest much on it. Also she lost most of her fans. She's not relevant anymore, and hasn't been for at least 8 years. She's bound to flop again and again. 

• Like 1