Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

BUT WAIT..! Does This Could Mean Chappell Collab Real As Well?!!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Gohan
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It might not be lead single imho, but it might be there as part of tracklist? :oprah:

A cute collab on the album might work best a la Hey Girl with Florence tbh :icant:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Like 1

Edonis
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Those people are echoing each other like parrots after one is actually saying it so idk :cheeky:

idk, I feel like a lot of them are faking it lol

• LMAO 1

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

idk, I feel like a lot of them are faking it lol

I am sure many does :brat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

Bronco

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it's true because Gaga's shown a far better attitude towards other acts, younger acts etc than Madonna showed her or quite a few Lil Monsters show any woman who threatens to release music in the same galaxy as Gaga. 

But it's not unusual for leakers to include true & false info in spills to protect themselves a little, being correct every single time = unwanted attention. So it could be the breadcrumb of truth was the coinciding with JFAD in October and the covering lie is the Chappell Roan collab. 

Gaga's been very good at supporting queer & alternative talent over the years as support acts/including them in projects etc so I see zero reason why the idea of Gaga working with Chappell seems so alien to some people

• Thanks 1

Yaaaas Gaga

This collab would make so much sense as well and I could see it being a real cultural moment. Perfect moment to to continue that damn Telephone video we were promised 14 years ago.

• Like 1

Hyperobject

honestly…? winning over Gen Z with the Chappell collab right before LG7 would be such a smart move… 

• Like 1