news

Gaga announces LG7 1st single coming this OCTOBER!

Lampost

Featured Posts

Emily

How can we figure out where she's likely to fly to and when? I want to have an idea when she will be in London for promo so I can be there! I want to meet her so badly :stalkga:

Battle 4 Ur Life
3 hours ago, nodandsmile said:

I was just on her her Instagram and was like "why she giving us her schedule!?" and almost did NOT finish reading lmfao

the way I unintentionally yelled "F*CK" at that last line in front of my mom and she looking at me crazy now :toofunny:

SAAAAAME I SAW IT LIKE 10min AT MOST AFTER SHE POSTED AND WAS LIKE “HUH, Cute Gaga, Important Date in Italian in typewriter, B&W, letter paper, fancy a** designer shades casually in frame, ok, NEXT?!”

I totally went to do something else and came back to it 20min later and GAGGed myself all the way here.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”
  • LMAO 2

ChavaWM
1 hour ago, Nano said:

I'm getting married on October 12th to my partner of 10 years. Gaga is our number 1 favorite.:saira:

We'd love to celebrate our relationship with her new single from LG7:excited2:

My partner and I Get married November 2nd and I can't wait to play new Gaga at the reception!

Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

Calling all of those with spiritual beings’ beliefs, manifesters and positive thinkers!!!!

REMEMBER: We need to PRAY SO HARD THE SINGLE DOES NOT LEAK, MONSTERS! Seriously, every day! We’re so close! Don’t SPREAD LEAKS! She deserves that and so do we!

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

Counting on y’all! Thank You.

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Inb4 LG7 is Joanne ACT II

with so many bops like Abracadabra, Dance In the Shadow, Girlfriend and Notorious Being in the bag I don’t even mind if the rest is like Joanne.

BUT I SERIOUSLY don’t think it’s the case this time.

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Im Ready To Party Kristen Wiig GIF

• LMAO 1

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, Jase said:

What if the third single from KP6 comes to sabotage the potential success of LG7's lead :bradley: 

It’s so iconic that we can just laugh about it and not be worried! :ladyhaha:

I seriously don’t even hate Katy and even kinda feel sorry for all the hate she’s been facing tho. BUT ANYWAYS…

Mean Girls Whatever GIF

vanus
1 hour ago, luftikuzzz said:

I wonder why she's so open about her hotel. Could it be that she WANTS fans to surround the hotel so that she can make more teasers or even show snippets? Similar to what she did in Paris. Or even do something completely crazy that no one expects - she's a genius and knows that the whole world is watching her.

Suspicious Season 9 GIF by The Office

Fans outside her hotel

water leaving GIF

imma cut a bitch
  • LMAO 1

luftikuzzz
1 minute ago, vanus said:

Fans outside her hotel

water leaving GIF

I see that bubbly underwater snippets coming :trollga: let’s hope ai can fix them Arielle anthems 

• LMAO 2

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

why did she tease it months ago then? it kills the hype 

I’m sure the hype is totally safe because the GP probably didn’t even care to read all that. it’s also normal to tease at least a month before when it’s a big a;) comeback like hers.

dit

the fact she said "first single" means we will at least have two singles :giveup: i am so happy. I was scared we gonna only have one single this time i dont know why lol

• Love 1

Sneaky Oliver
54 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I thought this would be 2025 for sure! This double era is gonna be interesting. Maybe my hopes for Lady Gaga giving us a Blonde Ambition style tour that supports a regular album and a soundtrack could actually happen. :pray:

I don’t think she will promote the soundtrack, it’ll probably be just a bunch of covers of old songs 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

chewing on pearls
42 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

Don’t SPREAD LEAKS! She deserves that and so do we!

THIS!! Let LG7 have her moment! Think about how gagged we all were at DWAS since we hadn't heard a demo or a leak in advance... personally craving that same feeling for her solo work 

Sneaky Oliver
25 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I’m sure the hype is totally safe because the GP probably didn’t even care to read all that. it’s also normal to tease at least a month before when it’s a big a;) comeback like hers.

kind of bold of us to assume the GP watched Gaga Chromatica Ball :ladyhaha: she’s gonna build the hype for the GP with DWAS + Joker press tour and red carpets 

I’m on my Legacy Act era