news

Gaga announces LG7 1st single coming this OCTOBER!

Lampost

Featured Posts

Axl Jax

Im now thinking October 18 for the lead single, so she has two weeks to give interviews for Joker 2 but at the same time she's still riding off the success of the movie. This movie will really get the GP interested and they'll still be talking about her.

Then LG7 on 1st November

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion
14 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

They edited the article:

the album is due late this year or early 2025.

Variety needs to just stop

• Like 1

Helxig

LKNSGONSEGONSEGOSNGOKSKSDSHKSD this is what I miss when I don't come on here for one night?

Oh this is gonna trigger me.. I'm still gonna be obsessively checking this website into my 80's

We FINALLY have a date  guys oh my ****ing god. We can actually start counting down without being delulu

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig

I'm now wondering who else is releasing that month, who is her competition this time around? Anyone that could block her? The current big ones Sabrina and Chappell have already released and we know Katy isn't a threat this time). October gonna be Autumn in the US where singles are usually released related to the season so it's not planned to be a 'summer anthem' (though if it is, us in the southern hemisphere will be happy :laughga:). Also we're a long way out and I'm praying nothing leaks. I want a smooth album rollout this time. For once! She deserves it

Oh now that we have a actual release date my little manager is jumping out. It's now, finally, responsible to speculate..

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ghs
2 hours ago, Axl Jax said:

Im now thinking October 18 for the lead single, so she has two weeks to give interviews for Joker 2 but at the same time she's still riding off the success of the movie. This movie will really get the GP interested and they'll still be talking about her.

Then LG7 on 1st November

Promo for Joker ends the weekend the movie is out. The only show she can do after the movie is released is SNL because it’s live and they usually schedule it on the same week as the movie goes to theater.

misha4ever
8 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Your train’s arrived! 

1xlq105y5hzc1.jpeg

Uh Oh Help GIF by Dora and the Lost City of Gold

Sources also told Variety that the album is due in the early months of 2025.

english is not my native language >.<
  • LMAO 1

Axl Jax
1 hour ago, ghs said:

Promo for Joker ends the weekend the movie is out. The only show she can do after the movie is released is SNL because it’s live and they usually schedule it on the same week as the movie goes to theater.

Ah, well I still think October 11 or October 18 is the best time. Then the album will probably come not long afterwards, however if the single is huge like Bad Romance I think she should wait until January or Feb to release a 2nd single then the album 2 or 3 weeks later. Then maybe she might have something else in store for us, like a LG7 'B-Side/Part 2' type thing. But that's probably just wishful thinking.

I just really want a full year where we can day "20XX was the Year of Gaga" again like 2009. For the LG8 era I'd love it if she kicks of the year with a February lead single, May 2nd single, June Album, then two more singles in August and November, either remixed/altered versions from the album (like how Katy did with E.T.), or new standalone singles.

I know it's difficult in the current streaming era, but I'd love a full year where everyones talking about Gaga. Since ARTPOP her eras have felt so short... although even ARTPOP was short from the GP's perspective, nobody even knew G.U.Y. existed really and we were robbed of a HUGE smash hit with DWUW. (R Kelly version still rules)