Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My BTWBall Experience in Kansas City!

Riley

Featured Posts

I'm torn, because I LOVE the acoustic version of Marry The Night, and I'd rather she do that version than the normal version, BUT, I wish it was in the middle of the show. I'm not sure you should end a big pop show on a melonchoy note. It would be like Aerosmith ending with "Dream On". That's probably why she changed it a little for KC.

It's not melancholy, it's inspirational!! Especially combined with Edge of Glory! It's the biggest emotional punch of the night! I loved loved loved it!

im so jealous about you making eye contact with her, the b---h didnt see me i was in the middle of the pit, but the view was outstanding, the vibe in btwball is so hippie and carefree, there's just no judgement it feels different

Pole dancer

EvilChromatica

YES! VERY!! And the youtube video's I'm finding don't do it justice or show the outfits the dancers were wearing. :grr:

I'm torn, because I LOVE the acoustic version of Marry The Night, and I'd rather she do that version than the normal version, BUT, I wish it was in the middle of the show. I'm not sure you should end a big pop show on a melonchoy note. It would be like Aerosmith ending with "Dream On". That's probably why she changed it a little for KC.

This is the UK version I recorded. It's a little more of a traditional show closer:

Thanks so much :hug:

Lol, the dancers are so much fun! :laughga: At my ball one of the dancers flirted with my mom :toofunny:

Apple for me, apple for you.

willtwerk4kfc

Wow this seems like a spectacular experience! I can't wait till my ball on the 13th in Chicago :toofunny:

Has starlight sets changed since I saw her in London

when I saw her all she did was dance with them masks

Yes, she does the mask dance you saw PLUS she plays what she called "her new single" and it's just her making noise on a synthesizer while dressed as Little Bo Peep drinking Jack Daniels.

hell0samuel

Yes, she does the mask dance you saw PLUS she plays what she called "her new single" and it's just her making noise on a synthesizer while dressed as Little Bo Peep drinking Jack Daniels.

so unfair :lolgaga:

ARTPOP Gypsy

Glad you had an amazing experience! I was at the St. Louis show and it really makes your heart melt when she looks at you. :saira: She looked right at us during Bad Romance and blew my friends and I a kiss during Americano! When I blew one back she smiled! It was the best feeling ever and I'll never forget it. :flutter:

Yes, Starlight's set up was ok up until that last "song". My poor ears! Lol! We were right in front of a speaker which made it even worse.

ARTPOP Gypsy

At my ball the dancers were all so serious!

At points they were at mine too but I remember a few times where I saw most of them smiling. I'm not all for guys but Mark is just :heat: ;).

At my ball the dancers were all so serious!

Yeah, they were for most songs... It was almost like annoying how serious they were at times.

Archived