news

Lady Gaga has arrived in Venice with her fiance.

itsalice

Featured Posts

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Did they stay in the hotel the whole day?

they might do touristy thing like touring with gondola just like lovers :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChromaticaBoy

I’ve just arrived here at the hotel where she’s staying. I was expecting a lot of people but for how the hotel is positioned, you don’t see a lot from here and the garden is on the other side and it’s not accessible, from what I understand. Ugh, I was so ready to sing her a serenade-style version of DWAS from under her balcony… risking that Michael would throw me a flowers pot but yeah…

However, I heard the person who’s managing the dehor talk about her to another staff member, he said: When I saw her I was like *opening arms in surprise* but then her boyfriend arrived so I had to play it cool…”. A couple of minutes later I approached him and I had a fun conversation with him. I asked him to spill some tea about the Lady:sis: and first he said he can’t say anything… Then he told me: “When I tell my son about Vips who were staying here, he tells me: “Why didn’t you bring me with you to see them?” and then I have to tell him I can’t, so I stopped telling him” and then we laughed about it ahah.

So currently I’m waiting here on a bench. Maybe she’ll sense my littlemonsterness and she’ll come out for a Spritz together (yeah in my dreams:franminervini:) but yeah that’s kinda it

IMG-5405.jpg

IMG-5406.jpg

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4
  • Shook 1

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I’ve just arrived here at the hotel where she’s staying. I was expecting a lot of people but for how the hotel is positioned, you don’t see a lot from here and the garden is on the other side and it’s not accessible, from what I understand. Ugh, I was so ready to sing her a serenade-style version of DWAS from under her balcony… risking that Michael would throw me a flowers pot but yeah…

However, I heard the person who’s managing the dehor talk about her to another staff member, he said: When I saw her I was like *opening arms in surprise* but then her boyfriend arrived so I had to play it cool…”. A couple of minutes later I approached him and I had a fun conversation with him. I asked him to spill some tea about the Lady:sis: and first he said he can’t say anything… Then he told me: “When I tell my son about Vips who were staying here, he tells me: “Why didn’t you bring me with you to see them?” and then I have to tell him I can’t, so I stopped telling him” and then we laughed about it ahah.

So currently I’m waiting here on a bench. Maybe she’ll sense my littlemonsterness and she’ll come out for a Spritz together (yeah in my dreams:franminervini:) but yeah that’s kinda it

IMG-5405.jpg

IMG-5406.jpg

She has WB's dinner tonight so she might go out or try to go unnoticed. I doubt they will have dinner in the hotel. 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

Jase
11 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

IMG-5405.jpg

IMG-5406.jpg

Have fun!! Keep us updated whenever you can :pawsup:

• Love 1

Real Panda

Can someone tell me when the red carpet for the Film Festival? So I can set an alarm

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Can someone tell me when the red carpet for the Film Festival? So I can set an alarm

If I'm not mistaken is in 20h and 30 mins according to the IG post

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Love 1

Real Panda
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

If I'm not mistaken is in 20h and 30 mins according to the IG post

Thank you so much. I still have time to sleep. 🫠

• YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy
6 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

It’s tomorrow night (september 4th). The screening of the film is at 7 pm Rome time, the Red Carpet should start one or two hours earlier

Real Panda
Just now, ChromaticaBoy said:

It’s tomorrow night (september 4th). The screening of the film is at 7 pm Rome time, the Red Carpet should start one or two hours earlier

How many hours from now? 20 hours like someone said?

ChromaticaBoy
13 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

How many hours from now? 20 hours like someone said?

I think so

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1

chewing on pearls

I've been a michael stan since I saw this image for the first time

the way he's looking at her, the way she's dressed versus the way he's dressed, the way she has permission to be Lady and Gaga and Stefani with him

she's one of those freaky girls who deserves a "norm-core" rich guy who's obsessed with her... she won

Juanlittlem

@ChromaticaBoy did you get to see her? Just saw a video of her :party: