achievement

Fun Tonight certified DIAMOND in Brazil

weed

Featured Posts

Lucas
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It makes me think about the amount of voices singing the prechorus in unison if she only had brought CBT to Brazil :nooo:

Wait she didn't go to Brazil? Did she go to latin america at all? Her Brazil fanbase is HUGE it's crazy she didn't go there :confused:

Noir

not the worst chromatic track getting its flowers ffs

Gagaism
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Doesnt Brazil have like 70% the population of the USA but only require like 20% as much sales for the same certifications? :huh:

Feel like in Brazil its way easier to get platinum and eventually diamond

Yes but even tho it’s one of the biggest music markets globally, Brazil is still very particular towards international music thanks for the language, culture and the way people consume music in general, Most songs that gets commercial success in the USA will likely get high numbers there as well but not as much as their own music. It’s not easy to for Latin Spanish music to break through for example, unless they get from a very successful foreign telenovela.
On the other hand, they’re very passionate about music which explains why most singers will put Brazil on their top places to got for on tour. 

KubaM316
2 minutes ago, Noir said:

not the worst chromatic track getting its flowers ffs

But the thread is about Fun Tonight? Not Plastic Doll? :huh:

• Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver
46 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Wait she didn't go to Brazil? Did she go to latin america at all? Her Brazil fanbase is HUGE it's crazy she didn't go there :confused:

She came for BTW Ball (as well as Argentina, Paraguay, Chile and Colombia I believe) then the Rock In Rio fiasco happened and she never came back to LATAM ever again :bradley:

I’m on my Legacy Act era