💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

MIA is selling “shields” for Wi-Fi & 5G waves

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Axl Jax
1 minute ago, stvn said:

Because she literally endorsed Trump? What are you saying here? What is it that you know about 5g? Come ON.

I already replied to another comment, fair enough I didn't know, but it's just the way everyone it seems on this site seems to associate anyone who steps outside of the box with things that are considered conspiracy theories, automatically makes them right wing or a trump supporter.

We don't know much about 5G yet. That's the point. I do believe it's possible that all these frequencies around us could be causing a rise in health problems, but the info isn't out on that one yet so it's just speculation. The human body adjusts of course, but many people who live next to 5G masts report horrible symptoms, especially when they first came out

gagzus

Selling these so her fans can’t download her next album and their ear drums are safe how smart

2 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

I already replied to another comment, fair enough I didn't know, but it's just the way everyone it seems on this site seems to associate anyone who steps outside of the box with things that are considered conspiracy theories, automatically makes them right wing or a trump supporter.

We don't know much about 5G yet. That's the point. I do believe it's possible that all these frequencies around us could be causing a rise in health problems, but the info isn't out on that one yet so it's just speculation. The human body adjusts of course, but many people who live next to 5G masts report horrible symptoms, especially when they first came out

This would be a relevant point if she wasn’t literally a Trump supporter. 

im all for stepping outside of the box and questioning everything, don’t get me wrong, I agree. But this situation isn’t that. And not every interpretation of “this is what I think but I have no proof” is equally valid. 

the most insidious part is that I know people like maya and I think I’m 90% sure she’s a grifter and a troll. And maybe she believes some of it. But something is very, very wrong here. 

Morphine Prince
3 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

I wouldnt say shes a grifter, seems like she really believes these crazy things, and I feel shes having mental issues. Also, grifting would mean going to the direction that benefits your career, and none of this benefits her.

These people grift to make money, not necessarily benefit their public image/career. 

Becoming a right wing/conspiracy theory grifter is so easy because making money off dumb people is easy. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

These people grift to make money, not necessarily benefit their public image/career. 

Becoming a right wing/conspiracy theory grifter is so easy because making money off dumb people is easy. 

Exactly. 

like, does anyone think she’s actually wearing this **** on a daily basis to protect herself from evil 5g? She’s not. She’s just wearing it for the photoshoot. Anyone falling for her shtick needs to reevaluate. 

Edited by stvn
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Leoooo said:

Okay you can bash the price but calling her mentally ill? There is science backed evidence WiFi, RF, Bluetooth & 5G waves cause change in the body (5G penetrates skin by a few centimetres but the body can self regulate the change for the most part) 

An excerpt from the national medical institute: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9287836/

"the Bio-Initiative group report (33) considered that there was sufficient evidence to warn against hazardous properties of RF radiation for humans for almost all biological endpoints investigated (brain tumours and acoustic neuromas, neurodegenerative diseases, childhood leukaemia, and breast cancer in men and women) even at low, everyday life exposure levels, and that existing public exposure standards are inadequate."

Let's not use mental health bulling for someone who wants to make some coin and protect from what is probably going to be a much bigger problem in the coming years....

You didn’t post the conclusion of this specific study: 

“The only evidence-based biological effects of exposure to RF EMF in the frequency range of 300 kHz – 300 GHz – which includes mobile phones, mobile phone base stations, and Wi-Fi networks – are thermal effects. However, the health risks associated with temperature rise are virtually null with normal Wi-Fi use, and even with the use of a mobile phone next to the head.

As for non-thermal effects, scientific evidence is insufficient and inconsistent. Present data do not provide clear evidence of adverse effects in humans. Further research based on much more precise dosimetry procedures and protocols supported by simulations of RF field distribution inside the biological tissue is needed.”

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

“The only evidence-based biological effects of exposure to RF EMF in the frequency range of 300 kHz – 300 GHz – which includes mobile phones, mobile phone base stations, and Wi-Fi networks – are thermal effects. However, the health risks associated with temperature rise are virtually null with normal Wi-Fi use, and even with the use of a mobile phone next to the head.

As for non-thermal effects, scientific evidence is insufficient and inconsistent. Present data do not provide clear evidence of adverse effects in humans. Further research based on much more precise dosimetry procedures and protocols supported by simulations of RF field distribution inside the biological tissue is needed.”

THANK YOU! 

HelloHangoverz
19 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I read a psychology study once that said some people have a predisposition towards conspiracy theories because it gives them a sense of control over the world that they feel they otherwise lack. So true. There's a whole industry of grifters and politicians out there just capitalizing on people's childhood trauma. So wrong

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 4

NATAH
22 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

thank you!

mother, what must i do?

Lucas

I mean, isn't it scientifically proven that waves etc... are bad for our health? :laughga: I've heard that since I was a kid

faysalaaa
49 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Hmm I dont know if M.I.A. is in that category of person.? She never cared about money or changing for public acceptance, and she could easily make more money touring.

It makes sense she would end up being a conspiracy theorist, considering all her music is against government and internet spying. She had a good message, but some people end up going crazy.

• Like 2

JustJustan

Congrats to MIA on discovering a Farraday Cage. Does she realize that if her phone is under the poncho, it still radiates wifi and 5g signals toward her body under the poncho? Lmfao. Idiotic.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Morphine Prince
46 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

Hmm I dont know if M.I.A. is in that category of person.? She never cared about money or changing for public acceptance, and she could easily make more money touring.

It makes sense she would end up being a conspiracy theorist, considering all her music is against government and internet spying. She had a good message, but some people end up going crazy.

There’s definitely a pipeline for this train of thought and personality type but you might be giving them too much credit. There’s always a market for this type of thing. 

• Like 1

faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

There’s definitely a pipeline for this train of thought and personality type but you might be giving them too much credit. There’s always a market for this type of thing. 

Yeah I just respect her too much as a person and artist, its hard for me to see her as a grifter.

Edited by faysalaaa

Monstermilo

she needs antipsychotic meds from what it seems. this kinda paranoia is a sign of mental illness