question

The industry tried to steal RedOne from Gaga?

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

This is a question I never quite resolved :motherofpuppies:

By watching this happen to some pop singers like Linda Perry with P!nk and Amerie with Rich Harrison, and some more made me question if Gaga’s case was the same :shrug:

cause Gaga smashed with a new sound and an unknown producer on her sleeve and by 2010 RedOne was already releasing songs with J.lo, Enrique Iglesias, Nicki, Nicole Scherzinger, Usher, Sean Kingston, etc. 

It felt that Gaga & RedOne we’re going to be a long lasting duo that might not be in every song but would endure in time but after that she moved on with newer producers in next albums 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Lucas

Everyone wants to work with a hit maker but what they didn't know is that Gaga was the hit maker :gaycat:

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Sunny

Gaga just wanted to try something new, the only drama I could think about is the Judas/Invading My Mind JLo drama and the Hypnotico credits. Either way, it's best cause RedOne got dated and isn't making hits anymore

Edited by Sunny
I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 4

RAMROD

Nah, Gaga showing she is more than willing to share RedOne, cos by the time the industry catches up, she already moved on to another barely unknown or young producers, say Garibay, DJWS, Zedd, Madeon, etc

Quite honestly, I am happy Gaga isn't trapped with RedOne, she would sound all the same in the past decade, just like RedOne's samples lmao

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

NATAH

i'm actually glad that Gaga is the type to change producers every couple of albums, it helps keep things fresh and potentially draws out new ideas in her

even though this fanbase weirdly hates bloodpop, he did a good job at motivating her to create a version of chromatica that would heal her rather than let her wallow in her sorrows. he was right, it was time to dance through the pain after she had been through so much since ARTPOP

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Roronoa
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Everyone wants to work with a hit maker but what they didn't know is that Gaga was the hit maker :gaycat:

tea GIF

HelloHangoverz
45 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i'm actually glad that Gaga is the type to change producers every couple of albums, it helps keep things fresh and potentially draws out new ideas in her

even though this fanbase weirdly hates bloodpop, he did a good job at motivating her to create a version of chromatica that would heal her rather than let her wallow in her sorrows. he was right, it was time to dance through the pain after she had been through so much since ARTPOP

i feel v sorry for bloodpop. this fanbase treats him like ****

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Catnikko
53 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

This is a question I never quite resolved :motherofpuppies:

By watching this happen to some pop singers like Linda Perry with P!nk and Amerie with Rich Harrison, and some more made me question if Gaga’s case was the same :shrug:

cause Gaga smashed with a new sound and an unknown producer on her sleeve and by 2010 RedOne was already releasing songs with J.lo, Enrique Iglesias, Nicki, Nicole Scherzinger, Usher, Sean Kingston, etc. 

It felt that Gaga & RedOne we’re going to be a long lasting duo that might not be in every song but would endure in time but after that she moved on with newer producers in next albums 

no Gaga decided to work with fernando as exec producer instead and redone went on to work with many other people

no one tried to steal anyone :fatcat:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Westerosi

Please stop.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Sad 1

Leoj305

Hmm red one said he wanted to work with more artists I believe, so he gave on the floor to J LO/ pitbull. And Nicki starships.  He worked with Gaga again for ARTPOP/Joanne but I guess the music didn’t make the cut. 

Gagaism
39 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Hmm red one said he wanted to work with more artists I believe, so he gave on the floor to J LO/ pitbull. And Nicki starships.  He worked with Gaga again for ARTPOP/Joanne but I guess the music didn’t make the cut. 

Gypsy and Angel Down 

• Thanks 1

VTV

If they dont have a contract then it probably was just a rumor. But what we do know is that the industry robbed Porcelain Black. 

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Jack3257
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

This!  I feel like part of the reason I gravitate towards Gaga is her versatility.  Each of her projects feels very cohesive, yet collaborative.

Taylor has something to learn here.  You could combine folklore/evermore into one album, as well as Midnights/TTPD.