Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

Hey Is it true the tourdates will be annouched 31 october and the first ticket sell is 4 november??

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Hey Is it true the tourdates will be annouched 31 october and the first ticket sell is 4 november??

Stereoboard said a BIG tour announcement would be made that day, and everyone assumed it was Gaga.

So hopefully! The announcement really is imminent, especially with her having a 'Tour Meeting' on Friday.

MattyMonster

**** tour dates, I hope she tweets about the new GGD :legend:

Imagine:

I´m just signed up on new GGD boards. Paws up, little monsters. Mother is coming.

....or something :toofloppy:

Kermit the frog

Imagine:

....or something :toofloppy:

LMAO

and the creepflop smiley at the end OMG I can totally see her tweeting that.

I just realized tour dates are going to be announced. Excited for them! :excited:

Although she would have tweeted something about the meeting already...

HeavyMetalMonster

Stereoboard said a BIG tour announcement would be made that day, and everyone assumed it was Gaga.

So hopefully! The announcement really is imminent, especially with her having a 'Tour Meeting' on Friday.

I hope it's Gaga. They have said that Adele dates will be announced shortly but hopefully when they said the biggest tour announcement of 2011 is being announced week start 31st October they meant Gaga.

Edited by HeavyMetalMonster

this probably doesnt belong here, but I didnt know where else to put it.

there was a twitter rush last week over laurieann gibson, she was insulted and asked to leave gagas team by some fans. what was that about, does anyone know?