Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

It's like every other morning something of Gaga trends. Yet, Gaga barely says anything about it anymore. but it's fine, she's busy.

This. A Grammy is a symbol of hard work and reward. The lump of metal or piece of plastic is just a material way of representing it.

MattyMonster

It's true. Rihanna puts her heart and soul into choosing which songs, that other people wrote for her, to put in her albums.

:lmao:

MattyMonster

Also, Adele desereved the award just as much as Gaga. No one knows how much work Adele put into the album. Gaga was just more vocal about the "behind the scenes" of BTW. Adele worked on it for 2 years.

Same with Britney. do you realize how much it probably hurts her to know that she didn't get nominated? She sacrificed her time to stay away from her family & kids to pick what lyric & song she wants to sing. THAT'S hard work. I can't believe that. She took PRIDE into picking what to sing. PRIDE! ****ing PRIDE.

Also, Adele desereved the award just as much as Gaga. No one knows how much work Adele put into the album. Gaga was just more vocal about the "behind the scenes" of BTW. Adele worked on it for 2 years.

:clap: Finally someone said this.

People, only one can take the award so, let's just face that Adele had a classical Soul Album, with emotional lyrics and she was BY FAR the biggest selling artist of last year, i know, sometimes that doesn't mean anything at the grammys, but even if adele had just sold 4M copies WW it would have still been nominated and probably gaga wouldn't have took it anyway as Foo Fighters was the only contender Adele had(what voters think, not what i think)

I never said Adele didn't make a good album. I was just saying.

No one knows how much work Adele put into the album. Gaga was just more vocal about the "behind the scenes" of BTW. Adele worked on it for 2 years.

No doubt. It's impossible to say artist x deserved less/more/the same as artist y, as music is subjective, but no doubt Adele and Gaga made amazing records that included personal expression and exploration.

It's true. Rihanna puts her heart and soul into choosing which songs, that other people wrote for her, to put in her albums.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

"I find it funny that Kelly Osbourne, who's 27, asked her mom to text Gaga's manager and tell him her fans are rude."

- @tobeymonster

True that. :tea:

Edited by Jesus

"I find it funny that Kelly Osbourne, who's 27, asked her mom to text Gaga's manager and tell him her fans are rude."

- @tobeymonster

True that. :tea:

What to people expect? There are stans in every fan base, and gaga's fan base being so huge you have to expect some sort of rebuttal when you make a negative comment.