💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

Not happy with the exclusivity of the monster pit tbh... even some super fans have life appart of Gaga, I can't be there waiting for a week

PREACH. I'd honestly rather just pay more, but maybe this is her way of avoiding that?

beastanteezy

what if the concert is in the middle of a school week, am i supposed to not go to school so i could camp out? ..

Right. People still arrived a long time prior to get into the last one. She just means first ones in line. Like me.

DSC00274.jpg

Not me, lol

lauramonster

She said "overnight," not "for weeks."

well, some people is going to wait a week, they're going to be on the monster pit for sure

what if the concert is in the middle of a school week, am i supposed to not go to school so i could camp out? ..

duh.

She should make an exclusive section for GGD members tbh :nails: or if you prove you have a GGD account you can get into monster pit :)

She should make an exclusive section for GGD members tbh :nails: or if you prove you have a GGD account you can get into monster pit :)

Yes please! :P

I don't agree with that. Some people love GA, but have a life appart from Gaga. I guess I will be sitting in a seat. I don't think its fair that we basically have to wait all night to go into GA.

eighthpassenger

You guys should stop b---hin'. This sounds so ****ing cool and is going to be so exciting for super fans. If you don't want to wait you don't have to. Charging more for closer seats goes against what the Monster Ball is supposed to be about.

CoolTrainerTerry

Count me in as one of those who don't like the way this Monster Pit thing is set up. It sounds like a great idea, but the way it's going to be handed out seems...quite unfair, honestly.