Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

This. At least watching sports is far more entertaining than watching people b---h about music, something that is also suppose to be entertaining. :lol:

It's more fun watching people run into each other than imagining it :haha:

3 points in and ready for more

3q425253qwewq

Funny how gays aren't into football but treat pop music like a competitive sport, with chart battles and stan wars.

They're into Gaga or Madonna "winning" the same way straight guys root for the Giants or Packers, lol.

You just made me realize something truthful about myself. LOL well done... I didnt realize I was THIS competitive, until I saw how many hours I've logged in Gaga Vs. Madonna threads. Shame Lala. Shame.

Whatever, Gaga may be behind in the third down, but Madonna is about to take a penalty flag for her recent remarks. Lets see how the referees call her play? Fowl, or reductive?

ARTPOP Gypsy

Gaga was nominee with elton too or just only him?

Just Elton. They didn't mention Gaga. She isn't on the soundtrack version anyway which sucks.

Amen Fashion

Perez Hilton is over - like seriouse.He even isnt relevant anymore and I dont think that Gaga and Perez are friends. :shrug:

Perez Hilton is over - like seriouse.He even isnt relevant anymore and I dont think that Gaga and Perez are friends. :shrug:

After seeing her on his "Superfan" show I think they're still friends. She seems to really hang on to Perez, they seem like best friends.

Amen Fashion

After seeing her on his "Superfan" show I think they're still friends. She seems to really hang on to Perez, they seem like best friends.

Really :) I thought it was too "played" like no I dont think that they´re still friends. And I thinks it better for Gaga because I know that Perez can be quite an asshole.

Married the Night

They are definitely still friends. He still posts the smallest stories about her. He just got a ton of fallout from posting about her too much.

Then again, that episode was recorded in July or something. :troll:

Funny how gays aren't into football but treat pop music like a competitive sport, with chart battles and stan wars.

They're into Gaga or Madonna "winning" the same way straight guys root for the Giants or Packers, lol.

Does it make me bis-xual if I do both?