rumor

Lady Gaga started following Chappell Roan on Instagram

BellaFahmi

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I want Gaga to collab with legends, artists that are gonna last. Look at what happened to BLACKPINK.

I want Gaga's albums to be timeless, not just what's popular at the moment

… she’s a POP star lol 

SHALLOW
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

… she’s a POP star lol 

She's also above most pop-stars so... :huntyga:

Chappel has yet to prove herself and as of now imo her music sounds just like Taylor Swift's.

Reality

Just for the Chappell Roan slander I'm seeing in this thread, I'm manifesting that Gaga delays LG7 and that we get a Chappell x Gaga collab :tony:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
Just now, SHALLOW said:

her music sounds just like Taylor Swift's.

Sis WHAT :messga: I’m not a big fan of either Taylor nor Chappell, but to say they sound alike???? 

• Thanks 1

jackweller
1 hour ago, franminervini said:

Well she follows Riri and... crickets :franminervini:

From what I remember she followed Riri around the time she was launching Haus Labs which makes sense since Riri is a pioneer in celeb make up brands. So it was related in some way to something she was working on/releasing.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

there is NOOOO way chappell is giong to do a song with a superstar when she's explicitly and aggressively avoiding the spotlight. 

Yeah right :ladyhaha: Do you really believe that? I don't think she would've performed at Lollapalooza or all those other big festivals if she was avoiding the exposure. She just doesn't want to be bothered by fans, but she definitely wants to become famous

plane jane
Just now, Reality said:

Just for the Chappell Roan slander I'm seeing in this thread, I'm manifesting that Gaga delays LG7 and that we get a Chappell x Gaga collab :tony:

same lmao :air: 

let them seethe lol, hopefully this rumor turns out to be true 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Snorlax
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I want Gaga to collab with legends, artists that are gonna last. Look at what happened to BLACKPINK.

Sour Candy more impact than Sine From Above tho :icant:

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Gurl please, she had her legends collabs, but she also had been bullied and received hostility by many of her seniors ever since her rise, which made her feel so alone and isolated in the biz, accusing her stealing from them, telling her is just a cheap copy of them, etc. Madonna, Boy George, Grace Jones, and list goes on.

So you gotta be understanding why she will not be part of that problem, and instead she chooses to break that chain and be a better example. Her supporting or even collabing with young talented artists is her way to do that. 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

SHALLOW
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Sis WHAT :messga: I’m not a big fan of either Taylor nor Chappell, but to say they sound alike???? 

They give me the same basic girl vibe, except Chappel dresses like a Drag Queen sometimes.

Not trying to insult her, it's just not my thing. I'm glad you enjoy her music :)

• Sad 1

YASKALE

The defining tenet of Gaga's artistry is fame and all the nonsense that comes with it.

A Chappell collab would be CHEF'S KISS.

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Snorlax said:

Sour Candy more impact than Sine From Above tho :icant:

Well Sine from above was just an awful dated mess so it doesn't take much :huntyga:

SlaeUrAnus

I would LIVEEE for this collab.

This needs to happen. 

In my messy era.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Heygirl22 said:

Nothing against Chappell she is very talented but her music is a little to Taylor swift vibes for me 

and I really miss solo Gaga 🥺

@ALGAYDO Looks like i'm not the only one thinking that :huntyga:

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

What Gaga is not going to do is be what Madonna was for her, and that is a life lesson, we cannot be or do to others what bad and ugly people have done to us.

Exactly and grace jones with that nasty interview. Really shows who’s the bigger person. No wonder everyone in the BIG industry loves Gaga. She’s like the gift that keeps on giving :fatcat:

Edited by Tinnitus15