event

Lady Gaga nominated at VMAs 2024

Real Panda

Featured Posts

Mr S

It's not fan voted so I don't think Taylor is winning. Shes probably already attending and winning a bunch, so they don't have to give her this. They can use this to bribe Beyonce, Britney, or Gaga into attending. Whoever says yes, is winning this. If none of them agree then maybe they'll just give to Beyonce for clout.

malzejar
5 hours ago, bionic said:

Its 24 hours of fan voting from 10 September until just before the show starts. A very Swiftie friendly tactic.

Can you imagine any artist taking it seriously when Taylor's infamously bad performance wins over literal iconic performances by Gaga, Madonna etc

Another worthless award farmed by her fans? Goodnight 

JoeCool

I think it should be the original Like A Virgin performance.  By today's standards it's tame but back in the day that was pretty risqué and jaw dropping.  Plus it's one of the very first performances.  

It's 40 years old though so if it's fan voted I'd be surprised to see it even sniff number 1 

YoungWildCanadian

I want paparazzi to win so bad - but Britney and Madonna was a pop culture defining moment. 

YoungWildCanadian