music news

Sabrina Carpenter releases a new digital album with bonus track “Busy Woman”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Gohan said:

The fact that Billboard is silent about this but the minute Nicki Minaj or another not very Miss Americana looking artist does it BAM RULES CHANGED 💥🫦👮🏽

k-pop artists have been using variants with randomized collectible items to reach #1 from years. Billboard never did anything about it so artists like Taylor were inspired by this method of increasing sales by creating more variants but they use digital copies, instead of physical.

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Gohan
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

k-pop artists have been using variants with randomized collectible items to reach #1 from years. Billboard never did anything about it so artists like Taylor were inspired by this method of increasing sales by creating more variants but they use digital copies, instead of physical.

I'm not trying to make it about race because it clearly isn't but it has to be because sum people in the industry (maybe a Cardi stan) hates Nicki so :deadbanana:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • LMAO 1

Teletubby
22 minutes ago, Gohan said:

I'm not trying to make it about race because it clearly isn't but it has to be because sum people in the industry (maybe a Cardi stan) hates Nicki so :deadbanana:

The last time Nicki complained that Billboard was changing the rules because she is releasing, the rules had already been changed for months.

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

RAMROD
5 hours ago, Gohan said:

The fact that Billboard is silent about this but the minute Nicki Minaj or another not very Miss Americana looking artist does it BAM RULES CHANGED 💥🫦👮🏽

They cahnhed their last couple or three rules because of BTS instead of Ms. rapist apologist petty tho :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gohan
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

The last time Nicki complained that Billboard was changing the rules because she is releasing, the rules had already been changed for months.

19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They cahnhed their last couple or three rules because of BTS instead of Ms. rapist apologist petty tho :oprah:

I don't like Onika but it's so suspicious tbh :icant: Billboard being Billboard

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit