celeb

Eurovision Movie Producer vs Katy Perry

Real Panda

Featured Posts

Real Panda

Arnthor Birgisson is an Icelandic and Swedish songwriter and producer. He has written and produced songs for Janet Jackson, Westlife, Celine Dion, Leona Lewis, James Arthur, Shontelle, and more.

Arnthor, producer of Netflix's Eurovision Song Contest slams Katy Perry's new song "Nirvana" regarding comparisons to the Eurovision soundtrack song "Double Trouble".

Arnthor also tagged Katy Perry and pointed out in an Instagram story that Katy's involvement with Dr. Luke stating "hiring a harasser to produce her new album".

c721a833-bf0d-424c-938c-6a580e69abf3_a54

Due to possible pushback from KatyKats, Arnthor has now changed his account from public to private.

GWJ-glTXkAAkMgs?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Real Panda
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 7
  • Shook 3

HelloHangoverz

Predator platformer can't catch a break. That's what happens

79c.gif

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 1

Real Panda
3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Sue her :ororomunroe:

He 100% should. It's his human right.

Real Panda
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

She's not catching a break this era is she

79c.gif

I'm afraid not. Surely nothing else could go wrong before the album's release date, right?

• LMAO 7

Rahrahbitchson

Is getting worse each day for the female Michael Jackson

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 23

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Real Panda said:

I'm afraid not. Surely nothing else could go wrong before the album's release date, right?

I will be PERCHEDT for the first week sales figures. This will truly be the nail in the coffin

• Like 2

Real Panda
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Is getting worse each day for the female Michael Jackson

Afraid so, she cant hee-hee her way out of this one. 😔

• LMAO 3

Real Panda
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I will be PERCHEDT for the first week sales figures. This will truly be the nail in the coffin

We shall see indeed. I believe she has 6 or 7 variants though so I wonder if she sold 50,000 first week with Smile then could that mean she could sell 350,000 first week for 143?

50,000 x 7 = 350,000 album sales

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Real Panda said:

We shall see indeed. I believe she has 6 or 7 variants though so I wonder if she sold 50,000 first week with Smile then could that mean she could sell 350,000 first week for 143?

50,000 x 7 = 350,000 album sales

there's no way she'll debut with 350,000 :bradley: they do seem to be going harder than last time,probably to combat this narrative that she's over. maybe it will be higher, but still will be very shocking. I can't wait hehe

• Like 2

TEETHTEETH

It’s almost like this is intentional and a weird way to promote her new music. Every single move she makes has some sort of controversy surrounding it. Love her or hate her, Katy is an established artist and as bad as this rollout seems to be, it’s still giving her plenty of attention. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
1 minute ago, TEETHTEETH said:

It’s almost like this is intentional and a weird way to promote her new music. Every single move she makes has some sort of controversy surrounding it. Love her or hate her, Katy is an established artist and as bad as this rollout seems to be, it’s still giving her plenty of attention. 

I agree it could be all intentional to grt people talking. Reminds me of that quote, "It doesnt matter if opinions are good or bad, at least they're talking about you."