opinion

I am scarce for Gaga

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Mostly ppl have been doing positive reaction about Joker trailers but what if the incels don't like Joker 2 and start blame Gaga?!? WE as fans know Gaga gonna be good in film BUT if the haters dont like the script or direct they wll say..."oh what is different? oh its LADY Gaga" and then they will attacks her for ruin franchise by sexists incels who were the bulk of the fans of the first film oddly enough. I am scarce for Gaga and scared for us. The Joker fans are intense. How we gonna fight them when our battle with the Katy Kats only NOW concluded after a solid 16 years :air: 

• LMAO 6

erfaan

I think if the film is bad, people will hate on it and then they'll move on and forget about it tbh 

• Like 1

Schizophonic

this movie will have backlash no matter what but i think it will only build to her stardom

RenegAde

That won't happen cuz Gaga always pulls her weight, and I'm convinced her performance will be great as it always is.

ARTPOP underperformed, but no one can say it's because Gaga sounded a mess or the videos or songs were bad. Quite the opposite, people are still confused and theorizing why it underperformed 

HOG had mixed reception with critics but no one can say it's because Gaga didn't act her ass off.

All this to say Gaga is crazy talented and works extremely hard that's why she's never criticized for not pulling her weight. Even when a project she's associated with underperforms, its usually not as a result of "Gaga" so I don't think this will he the first time

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 9

Yandere
20 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

That won't happen cuz Gaga always pulls her weight, and I'm convinced her performance will be great as it always is.

ARTPOP underperformed, but no one can say it's because Gaga sounded a mess or the videos or songs were bad. Quite the opposite, people are still confused and theorizing why it underperformed 

HOG had mixed reception with critics but no one can say it's because Gaga didn't act her ass off.

All this to say Gaga is crazy talented and works extremely hard that's why she's never criticized for not pulling her weight. Even when a project she's associated with underperforms, its usually not as a result of "Gaga" so I don't think this will he the first time

THIS

@carminemorriello

Edonis

Buckle up sis! :coffee:

The first joker film proved to be quite controversial and decisive among critics and audiences, so I would expect the same kind of reception to be present in this film. I've also seen quite a few semi-viral tweets dragging this interpretation of Harley, so keep that in mind. 

All that aside, Gaga could still be the standout star in this film, and the movie could get acclaim this time around, so just stay optimistic! 

• Like 1

androiduser

well... if the incels made the first movie successful, and then Gaga got the role in the second one because it wouldn't have been made without the success of the first film, then we have to trust the incels in both cases :oops:

Heygirl22

I have a gut feeling the GP will actually love it 

I’m not a big comic book fan but I think this film will bring new fans 

• Like 1

Anderson123

We’re still getting a movie, a soundtrack, a Bruno collab AND LG7. :applause:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

CautiousLurker

Would you rather incels started linking Gaga and became hardcore fans after seeing the movie, started following and commenting on her socials and eventually found GGD and started joining in droves :oprah:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • Shook 2

KennyRichie
11 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Would you rather incels started linking Gaga and became hardcore fans after seeing the movie, started following and commenting on her socials and eventually found GGD and started joining in droves :oprah:

I really wouldn’t know how to feel about this honestly 

• Like 1

Future Lovers

The film is going to earn backlash and have a polarizing reception no matter what, but I don't think it's going to fall back on Gaga just like none of that stuff fell back on Phoenix when the original film came out. 

Incels are gonna incel no matter what but incels do not make up the majority of the audience that are going to be consuming this film. There's nothing they can say or do that's going to matter whatsoever to Gaga's career. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Eh tbh I considered this but there’s going to a pocket of the straight DC fans who were mad the minute the casting announcement and already made up their mind. The dude who runs Venice already gave like 3 different quotes praising the movie. They keep using extreme adjectives (radical, creative, bold, inventive) that tell me it’s going to rattle some feathers. I think critics will love it which at the end of the day is most important. Not to mention there won’t be a third one so the die hard fans can pretend like it never came out lmao 

• Like 1