💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Christina Aguilera defines her legacy - Paper Magazine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

img.jpg?width=1500&quality=100img.jpg?width=1500&quality=100img.jpg?width=1500&quality=100img.jpg?width=1500&quality=100img.jpg?width=1500&quality=100img.jpg?width=1500&quality=100img.jpg?width=1500&quality=100img.jpg?width=1500&quality=100

Even my kids, they get very upset when I don't include [my 2010 song] “ @bionic” in my set list. My son doesn't listen to pop music at all. He's off the grid, but he goes back to the Prodigy and that's when I was coming up. Certain things really do stand the test of time and are ahead. “Bionic” was not a huge song, but I can't tell you how much love I get for that specific album. You listen to that song now and it holds up. At the end of the day, you look at the actual body of work. Whenever I'm not around anymore, for generations to come, they can enjoy different aspects of what I did and the music lives on. This is about the bigger picture.

Bionic was an adventurous album. I was very inspired at the time by electronica music, by M.I.A. and Ladytron, Switch and John Hill, who are incredible producers. They knew how to piece together these intricate electronic sounds, and these are newer to the ear. At the end of the day, sometimes things happen in pop culture that people aren't ready for. But it's not for me to really know and dissect, because I put something out there that I truly loved and still love to this day.

Edited by Teletubby
My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

StrawberryBlond

The leopard print ones and fluffy jacket ones kinda slay but beats me what's going on in the others. The bending over shots are just ridiculous and aren't conveying a meaning other than blatant sexualisation. I don't really get a lot of these "avant garde" shoots. It's just a bunch of unconnected photos with no message, sometimes not even cool imagery. And with women it's some excuse to show her in an uncomfortable sexualised way 90% of the time. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Madame Goo Goo

God I LOVE LOVE LOVE when artists stand by their work

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

PunkTheFunk
26 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

img.jpg?width=1500&quality=100

This is her legacy?

• LMAO 2

A Very Gaga Holida

Thanks to this interview, we’ve learned one thing: Bionic stands the test of time

Come on girl, even its time didn’t stand it

She looks great though

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

bionic
17 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Thanks to this interview, we’ve learned one thing: Bionic stands the test of time

thank you

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

jackweller

I really don’t understand why everyone suddenly decided that she was over when ‘Bionic’ came out and absolutely trashed the album. It really is not a bad record. And then the comments when ‘Lotus’ came out that it was an improvement over ‘Bionic’. Pleeease. Lotus is probably her worst album and with Bionic you could tell she had a vision. Also, the song Bionic has also always been a standout for me. Not sure why it was not a single. I suppose she tried to save the era by releasing a Nicki collab and then the ballad, and when both flopped she gave up. She also cancelled the tour. Her demise was pretty fast after that. 

FrederickSpears

Some of these photos should have been left unseen

Her legacy is like 1999-2006 lets be so for real.

Edited by FrederickSpears