Featured Posts

Stefanotta

My prediction: RT 70-76%, while performances highly praised

'Cause we are all our hair...
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
46 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I just checked, 69% tomatometer 89% popcornmeter. Not that bad, but not as good as I though it was. 

I really live in a bubble. I thought the movie was brilliant and everyone around me shared the same opinion :oprah:

Thank you! All of my sentiments exactly. Everyone I know liked it as well, I watched it in theaters as a massive DC fan and thought it was good, not great though but thats just my opinion.

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Reality said:

I think people need to brace themselves for a potentially very divisive movie. The first Joker was divisive and I expect this one to be even more so. Let’s just not freak out when the Rotten Tomatoes score isn’t like a 95% :sweat:

Reminds me that me and @danbekim need to do a mutual movie night with Joker One soon <3 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

tyler k
2 hours ago, Reality said:

I think people need to brace themselves for a potentially very divisive movie. The first Joker was divisive and I expect this one to be even more so. Let’s just not freak out when the Rotten Tomatoes score isn’t like a 95% :sweat:

probably the most divisive of her film career thus far

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida

I expect better critic scores than the first, but the public won’t like it as much I think

but it’s all speculation obviously, we haven’t seen it

• Like 2

Reality
8 minutes ago, tyler k said:

probably the most divisive of her film career thus far

Without a doubt. ASIB was universally loved and HoG was pretty much slandered across the board. Even amongst little monsters, I think most of us agree that it wasn't a good movie. Regardless, neither are divisive. I feel like people are gonna either really love or really hate Joker 2—much like the first film.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Juanjo
12 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

I expect better critic scores than the first, but the public won’t like it as much I think

but it’s all speculation obviously, we haven’t seen it

This, but I hope I’m wrong and gains universal acclaim! :pray:

• Like 1

FGGrayson

Came here thinking we already had a few

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Galagala

You still got 1 week to get the first reviews. Why is this thread so early:huntyga:

Gagaism

Just like other people said before, I do have high expectations on this movie artistically wise, we know both will gonna kill it and that’s enough. But we need to be ready for everything, and I also think it’s gonna be very divisive. 

Gagaism
6 minutes ago, Galagala said:

You still got 1 week to get the first reviews. Why is this thread so early:huntyga:

Usually we start edging way before c***ing so that’s why :enigma:

• YAAAS 1

Gagaism
3 hours ago, Arcanum said:

Oh you mean the movie that will give ha the Academy Award for best actress? :lana:

eRrBeLtSwhWeGybn31T0-3jupecrolv3E43EU_m3

Supporting actress apparently 

RAMROD

Bracing myself & clutching my pearls, for I expect for this will be divisive. **whispers; some people really don't like musicals**

richard-simmons-drama.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡