Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Your Opinion On City Specific Tour Merch?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

How would it work if they don’t sell them all?

In every country the printing company prints them? Or all of them come from the same place and ship them to each venue cause the quality would vary a lot, my country’s merch quality is horrible :triggered:

Edited by Reject False Icons

monstertoronto

I love when they do this. Makes it a special souvenir that proves you were there, you can’t just order it after the fact online. 

• Like 1

RAMROD
55 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

How would it work if they don’t sell them all?

In every country the printing company prints them? Or all of them come from the same place and ship them to each venue cause the quality would vary a lot, my country’s merch quality is horrible :triggered:

Merchs are usually ordered ahead of time, before the tour started. They simply gonna either bring all those limited stock items with them, or shipping it just before they arrive in each city. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lg5
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's cool! It gives everyone a cute little reminder, especially if they've travelled for the show. I saw Gaga in DC, LA, and Miami on TCB but only got a hoodie from the Miami show. I would trade that in a heartbeat for an LA hoodie :bradley:

The colors of the Miami hoodie are my favorite but it’s too bad that night is remembered so negatively :bradley:

• Love 1

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, SharkmanthaC said:

They don't make enough of it to sell. Still bitter I never got an LA hoodie.

If it makes you feel better, the merch was of horrible quality and each hoodie had multiple holes and loose threads. 

• Sad 1

RAMROD
5 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

If it makes you feel better, the merch was of horrible quality and each hoodie had multiple holes and loose threads. 

You must have gotten the rejects or something? Mine is good quality and still wearing them daily. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Ophelia

I love my Stockholm hoodie, it definitely feels more nostalgic to wear than standard tour tees:flutter: + the color combo was on point for me, I got lucky

Edited by Ophelia
...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Stamos

I saw Coldplay live in Athens in June and I got the limited edition tee, and to say I enjoy having such a collectible is an understatement! Also the quality is great in this case ♥️

TortureMeOnReplay
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You must have gotten the rejects or something? Mine is good quality and still wearing them daily. :shrug:

Maybe they are sourced locally then? I had a stranger warn me about theirs when I went to buy mine and actually returned my first one as well. My second one had a hole under the arms I believe, but I decided I was just never gonna wear it to preserve it's condition. I was at the ATL show. 

Bronco

I remeber the first concert I went to that had show specific merch, legitimately made my entire night. It's such a great little keepsake