'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
rumor

New LG7 snippet coming

dove

Featured Posts

nerdfacekillah

It sounds more like an old unreleased song of hers, rather than it being a LG7 track. Sounds like it wouldn’t fit too much with the genre of the other songs she previewed but I might be wrong.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.
  • Like 1

Abramovic

It sounds kinda like a Timbaland song. Or maybe like Break The Ice by Britney Spears. 

interesting… 🫢

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

KeepOnSwimming
Just now, tigerteeth said:

Overreacting much? Touching grass sounds like a good idea. That member merely shared an opinion in a very calm way, no need to go all ballistic 

Yeah, to me, for a FAN FORUM there's pretty much criticism and negativity with every single thing that ever happens. Its just annoying, but okay...on this site, I'd wish for that to be different. Just for once. 

I dont even need the snippet to be real, but do we really need to voice every negative opinion on it? Its a bit much for a FAN FORUM sometimes. 

But yeah, you're not wrong, if I wouldn't have had literally the worst day I would've voiced my opinion differently. :selena:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

estoniankid

Listen... I'M NOT exaggerating... to me this sounds fresh and it sounds like a Bad Romance type of song, meaning the production sounds huuuuge and it's a potential worldwide HIT, at least from the snippet, and I'm very intrigued. We could be witnessing history here. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Mr Oak

Could it be a Chromatica demo that turned into Alice?? "DJ free my mind", "DJ hit the lights"

Enceladus

What interests me is whether the account is fake or whether Gaga's team or she herself is really behind it. :oprah:

I'm not up to date enough about lg7secrets, but some of the old posts seem to have turned out to be true or can you change posts on x afterwards?

Either way, the hype is real and I just can't wait any longer. I hope so much that LG7 comes sooner rather than later.

Oh Gaga you little witch, please put a spell on us finally, we're on our way to being burned at the stake without LG7 :giveup:

liamgaga
14 minutes ago, Super said:

she can do all of these things without coming up with something that sounds dated.. fyi

No need to be sassy with the FYI.. I am purely stating my opinion as you are 👍🏻

• Like 1

DitaDolla
27 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

When this turns out to be some old song from the fame… 

That’s what we said about Stupid Love and look where it got us:ohwell:

• Like 1

vanus
4 minutes ago, Super said:

she can do all of these things without coming up with something that sounds dated.. fyi

Its sound a bit like  i like it rough, which means its kinda giving the fame vibe ( see kinda) , which was released 15 years ago, which was long time ago, enough to sound fresh again :lolly:  especially after everyone is being nostalgic for that kind of 2000/10 music nowdays and nobody is doing it rn in music industry, so i say its genius and the right time to bring back recession pop , if you want something thats not outdated and on trend perhaps you should listen to new katy perry music then :ohwell:

imma cut a bitch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BELLYACHE

This is what we BEGGED FOR 10 plus years for and y’all not feeling it, FINALLY BEING A GAG STAN PAYED OUTTT, through all the covers and lady stuff, Gaga is back 😭😭

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

BELLYACHE
6 minutes ago, vanus said:

Its sound a bit like  i like it rough, which means its kinda giving the fame vibe ( see kinda) , which was released 15 years ago, which was long time ago, enough to sound fresh again :lolly:  especially after everyone is being nostalgic for that kind of 2000/10 music nowdays and nobody is doing it rn in music industry, so i say its genius and the right time to bring back recession pop , if you want something thats not outdated and on trend perhaps you should listen to new katy perry music then :ohwell:

She’s basically brining back PEAK MUSIC

• Thanks 1

liamgaga
1 minute ago, BELLYACHE said:

She’s basically brining back PEAK MUSIC

If anyone can do it she can, like she did with the fame

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Juanjo
1 hour ago, Butters Stotch said:

It's the same snippet for Girlfriend that we have already heard, but this time it's very high quality.

The synth is giving Nothing On But The Radio + I Like it Rough.

Exactly what I was just thinking! 

• YAAAS 1