43326503_061_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&ql

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 3

weed
24 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Those eras are unmatched

there's even telephone bag

9996f7b34f71fccfb77650cfe67a3dd8.jpg

omgggg i've never seen this! The merch back then was SO fun. "lady gay gay" all of it was so fun and creative, loved the USBs 

• Like 1

Jenina
36 minutes ago, Jackaroo said:

The only Gaga merch I ever had was the Coachella red hoodie and it became unwearable after two washes :laughga: the quality of the merch at CBT was terrible. I had fomo for a while but seeing those piles of wrinkled fabric I just couldn’t. 

The Coachella red hoodie is the one thing I really regretted not going but I've heard it was poor quality from a number of people

cool

artdoll

I love most of her merch but it's the pricing that I can't really get behind. I know you're technically buying a name/design but I can't justify paying some of those prices. :selena:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Thanks 1

KindnessPunk
50 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Those eras are unmatched

there's even telephone bag

9996f7b34f71fccfb77650cfe67a3dd8.jpg

They really thought of everything back then! It made for such a fun environment for the fans. Kinda related but I do hope for LG7 we get something similar to the Fame Monster Super Deluxe Edition, with behind-the-scenes fotos, posters, bonus content, etc

Lady-gaga-fame-monster.jpg

• Like 1

Pablo
3 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I have multiple Gaga shirts and by far this is the most comfortable one 

GAGA_STAR_FRONT.png?v=1689260090&width=8

Was this a hot topic item?

Don't visit my profile

Bowman
6 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I love most of her merch but it's the pricing that I can't really get behind. I know you're technically buying a name/design but I can't justify paying some of those prices. :selena:

59 minutes ago, NATAH said:

the joanne merch was god awful but chromatica was a big improvement however the ARTPOP 10th anniversary was a MASSIVE drop in quality :alsemanche: like what happened there? they did a good job with chromatica, did that team just move on?

I was hoping the new TCB film tour merch would be a whole lot better, I’m waiting for my poster and tumbler and hoping it’s worth what I paid for 

I’ve been debating recently whether to buy the zipped hoodie as it looks like the best thing I’ve seen merch wise in a while but I saw this video and I don’t think I will now lol :awkney:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

artdoll
4 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I was hoping the new TCB film tour merch would be a whole lot better, I’m waiting for my poster and tumbler and hoping it’s worth what I paid for 

I’ve been debating recently whether to buy the zipped hoodie as it looks like the best thing I’ve seen merch wise in a while but I saw this video and I don’t think I will now lol :awkney:

I typically just stick to shirts because anything tends to be way too overpriced imo.

As far as the hoodie, last I checked it was completely sold out in all sizes. I was interested in it until I saw it was $100 :rip:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

smitherz

I generally wish she sold more size inclusive merch. Capping everything at 2x is a choice nowadays… not very born this way if you ask me… 

Jackaroo
35 minutes ago, Jenina said:

The Coachella red hoodie is the one thing I really regretted not going but I've heard it was poor quality from a number of people

It is such a cool piece as she worn on stage premiering the Cure but I just feel pissed every time I come across it in a suitcase lol