OUT NOW!
celeb

BTS’ Suga issued an apology following his recent DUI

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The new statement comes after Suga reportedly “admitted to charges” of driving his scooter while drunk during a three-hour interrogation with police in South Korea last week. BTS SUGA's blood alcohol level was reportedly over 7 times higher than the legal limit.

Suga posted the statement on Weverse yesterday, August 25: “I deeply apologize for disappointing and hurting my fans and everyone who loves me with my wrongdoings,” he wrote (via Google Translate). “I forgot my sense of responsibility to repay the love I have received with my actions and made a big mistake.” 

The DUI incident occurred earlier this month, and as a result, Suga was fined and had his license suspended. At the time, Suga issued a statement saying he arrived home from a night out and fell over while trying to park his electric kickboard scooter outside the front gate of his home. Police spotted his fall and, after giving him a breathalyzer test, determined that he had been riding the scooter while intoxicated.

In the weeks since, as more information has come out, both Big Hit and Suga have faced criticism for allegedly trying to downplay the severity of the incident. For instance, it later came out that Suga wasn’t riding a stand-up scooter but a seated scooter. And he reportedly blew a 0.227 on his breathalyzer test, which was high enough to have his license revoked.  

In his new apology, Suga seemed to acknowledge this, saying, “On the night of Aug. 6, I made the mistake of riding an electric scooter on the sidewalk after drinking. I also apologize for the confusion caused by my first apology that I hastily uploaded on the 7th. I should have thought more deeply and been more careful, but I failed.” 

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

bionic
2 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

“I forgot my sense of responsibility to repay the love I have received with my actions and made a big mistake.” 

Maybe its a language thing but this is an understatement :toofunny: 

I have zero tolerance for drunken drivers

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1