'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
other

What's happened to her wikipedia page...

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga#LGBT_fans

is it just me or does this read like It was written by a stan? :billie:

Much of Gaga's early success is due to her gay fans. She is often called a "rising gay icon."[67] Early in her career she had trouble being played on the radio, and stated, "The turning point for me was the gay community. I've got so many gay fans and they're so loyal to me and they really lifted me up. They'll always stand by me and I'll always stand by them. It's not an easy thing to create a fanbase."[68]

from her life and career section: 

2021 dognapping 

[change | change source]

On February 24, 2021, it was reported that Ryan Fischer, a friend of Gaga, was shot in Hollywood while walking Gaga's three French bulldogs (Asia, Gustav, and Koji). Two men exited a white car, and Fischer was shot four times in the chest; Gustav and Koji were stolen. Asia was rescued by the Los Angeles Police Department. Fischer was sent to the hospital, and it was announced later that he would fully recover. Gaga, while filming a movie in Italy, announced a $500,000 reward for anyone who turned in the dogs.

Two days later, the dogs were turned in to a Los Angeles police station, unharmed, and returned to one of Gaga's representatives.[63] A judge later ruled that Gaga did not have to pay the reward to a woman charged in connection with the dog theft, although the woman claimed to have found the dogs and filed suit against Gaga for lack of payment.[64][65]

Partner(s)Taylor Kinney (2011–16)
Christian Carino (2017–19)

Gaga has a striking fashion sense. The New York Post said her early look was like "a refugee from Jersey Shore" with "big black hair, heavy eye makeup and tight, revealing clothes."[66] Gaga has naturally brown hair. She bleached her hair blonde so she wouldn't look like Amy Winehouse.[3]

Edited by Mirrion Rizzons
  • LMAO 1

Mirrion Rizzons

Nevermind It wasn't the real wikipedia I'm so silly:huntyga:

• LMAO 1

bionic

Its Simple Wiki– the moderation is near non-existent 

Does anyone remember the Stan wiki that used to exist? Some of the bios were brutal

buy bionic
  • Like 1

ThisGuyTony

Ended the Stupid Love haters

”Reviewers have said that the song marked a return to dance-pop for Gaga, after she released Joanne in 2016, which contained country influences. Writing for The Atlantic, Spencer Kornhaber called "Stupid Love" "a glorious comeback," "irrepressible," and "fantastic."[2] Dan Adler from Vanity Fair said that the song "suggests a return to the thunderous high-concept anthems that shaped Gaga’s initial rise."[3]”

:brat:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

bionic
23 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Writing for The Atlantic, Spencer Kornhaber called "Stupid Love" (...) "irrepressible,"

Spencer Kornhaber had yet to be introduced to Ms Corona

buy bionic
  • LMAO 1