'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Post Malone’s ‘F-1 Trillion’ debuts at #1 on Billboard 200 with 250k

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

F-1 Trillion debuts with 250,000 equivalent album units earned — the second-largest week for any country album in 2024. Only Beyoncé’s Cowboy Carter earned a bigger week this year among country sets, when it opened in April with 407,000 units.

Of F-1 Trillion’s first-week sum of 250,000 units, SEA units comprise 164,000 (equaling 212.86 million on-demand official streams of the deluxe album’s 27 songs), album sales comprise 80,000 and TEA units comprise 6,000.
The album’s first-week sales were bolstered by its availability across 4 vinyl editions (a standard black vinyl and three color variants; which combined to sell 25,000), a cassette and a CD, in addition to explicit and clean digital download albums for the standard 18-song version and the 27-song “Long Bed” version.

Chappell Roan’s The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess holds at its No. 2 high for a second week, earning 72,000 equivalent album units (down 1%).

Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department falls to No. 3, after 15 nonconsecutive weeks at No. 1, with 62,000 (down 27%).

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Economy

And next week Sabrina Carpenter

We been knew, as long as TTPD does not go back to #1 yet again were good :coffee:

• Like 2

KevinWright

Guessing that next week Chappell will remain at #2 cause of Sabrina :cryga:

• Like 1

dit

I hope Chappell can sneak a week at #1 at some point. Maybe during VMA week?

• YAAAS 1