Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Lady Gaga: #9 Best Pop Star of All Time" - Telegraph

heavyMetalGAGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

Adele- "Gaga's only real competition for total domination of the 21st century pop world."

You hear that Katy and Rihanna? :teehee:

CANNOGABANG

I can pass Katy due to how short here presence is so far, but Rihanna definitely needs to be there. She has supplied a lot of great pop songs and has been around for a long time.

Redstreak

Adele at 8? :laughga: Sure she has a really good voice but that's where it stops. I mean I'm not diminishing 21's success because it did sell a huge butt load of albums. But her first album didn't really take off all that much and I doubt she'll ever be able to repeat her 21 success. :blehga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Adele at 8? :laughga: Sure she has a really good voice but that's where it stops. I mean I'm not diminishing 21's success because it did sell a huge butt load of albums. But her first album didn't really take off all that much and I doubt she'll ever be able to repeat her 21 success. :blehga:

A lot of people doubt that Gaga can repeat the success of the Fame/Monster though. Adele just might be able to, because her songs are soulful, somewhat acoustic records, and not subject to the "rules" of pop music, while Gaga either has to fall in line with what's popular right now or create the next trend, the latter of which is difficult.

Redstreak

A lot of people doubt that Gaga can repeat the success of the Fame/Monster though. Adele just might be able to, because her songs are soulful, somewhat acoustic records, and not subject to the "rules" of pop music, while Gaga either has to fall in line with what's popular right now or create the next trend, the latter of which is difficult.

But at least with BTW it was a far better success than most of the other contemporaries. And we know Gaga usually is the one setting the trends. :P
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

gaga said adele is her real rival in music industry too .so don't be surprise . i am so happy she is no 9.waiting for her to go up !

hgjhffdtyjftyft

It's like a rule to write ''love her or loathe her'' first everytime someone writes about Madonna :sweat:

Michelle

to add to the "where's Mariah?" comments...

Well, where is she??

interesting list :nails:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Not sure about the credibility of this, but Gaga among the list of Kate Bush, Janis Joplin, and Debbie Harry? Wow. Not to mention "21st century Elvis"

3 points in and ready for more

TRUE STATEMENT! She should def be where Amy is on the list. I mean she has 18 #1 Pop hits and is one of the best selling female artist of all time!

She also wrote almost every single hit she had and, of course, her voice was extraordinary. There's no reason for her not to be considered one of the best.

not sure how the writer measures and selects his/her 'best' but you have to agree with #1 even if you don't like her or how much you stan for gaga... the only artists that have global success are whitney, ABBA, bey, gaga and madge.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived