💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappell Roan responds to backlash regarding her fan interactions and privacy vids

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

“When I’m in drag”…. Girl… you are not. lol maybe wanna be drag. Bye 

You realize biological women can do drag as well as people of any gender or orientation and it was a gay drag artist who told Chappell she was just a drag queen…. It’s not like she doesn’t know and acknowledge the community and the history of drag. And she is part of the larger community. This is a strange comment. 

Edited by stvn
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Why is making this about being a woman lmao. Men don't/can't get harassed too? This girl needs to invest on good security and therapy because obviously she's not ready for the US success she's experiencing atm :billie:

When did she say men can’t get harassed? I addressed this in an earlier comment. She obviously will invest in security but it’s insane to me that you are mad at her for calling out UNWANTED TOUCHING AND STALKING.

38 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Don’t you worry, her career is done. She’s miss handling this so wrong. I get her point I do, but she’s coming across to dumb 

In what way, please elaborate on which part of what she said was career ending.

Didymus

We can look at it this way: her fans are getting the opportunity to internalize this feedback from their idol and to grow as people. To not be coddled by a celebrity into an overly attached, overly invested lifestyle that only ends up benefiting the celebrity, financially speaking at least.

She is doing her fans a service. She is letting them know what she needs to keep being the artist they fell in love with. That is a rare and beautiful moment.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

30 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

This! She’s gonna have no career, she’s seems so disconnected of reality. Bye girl. She ain’t that THAT

This is so lacking in empathy like I don’t even know why I’m on this forum where mostly gay men are tearing women down. Bout to not come back here 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Gaga has always been good to her fans. Dont you dare to compare it . Gaga understands fame. Always. She’s that girl. 

Just because Gaga has a different way of taking it doesn’t mean it’s not hard on them both. And I literally doubt Gaga would judge the way Chappell is reacting. 

• Thanks 1

MessyTop
Just now, stvn said:

This is so lacking in empathy like I don’t even know why I’m on this forum where mostly gay men are tearing women down. Bout to not come back here 

I keep saying that, that amount to Katy Perry hate here on here is insane. Like daily non stop. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

15 minutes ago, NibbCub said:

Gaga comes across as caring and empathic, though. And it was draining at times. This girl clearly isn't ready for the FAME. Gaga didn't lack self awareness like CR does.

I can’t believe people are saying disgusting stuff like this. Just because Gaga SEEMED to handle it better and nicer to fans doesn’t mean the concerns aren’t valid. Gross 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NibbCub said:

Sorry, I  just find her arrogant in general. Not because of what you just mentioned. 

And yet you can’t be specific about what makes her arrogant to you it’s just vibes 

• Like 1

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, stvn said:

Just because Gaga has a different way of taking it doesn’t mean it’s not hard on them both. And I literally doubt Gaga would judge the way Chappell is reacting. 

Gaga and Chappell and in different spots in the careers, it truly doesn’t matter  

Rahrahbitchson

Ok everyone calm down or ill be calling the poli hee hee :ladyhaha::billie::partysick: @PartySick

partysick.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 3

4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I keep saying that, that amount to Katy Perry hate here on here is insane. Like daily non stop. 

Katy Perry has a different set of facts around her and supports people like Elon Musk and Dr. Luke. That’s completely not analogous. 

• Like 2

NibbCub
1 minute ago, stvn said:

And yet you can’t be specific about what makes her arrogant to you it’s just vibes 

Possibly. I just don't find her likeable. It's hard to articulate.