Controversiaga

?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

PartySick

Yes but she won't. At least, no time soon.

She cares more about having the media cover her single, the movie, and eventual album roll out imo.

Which...I mean, it's disappointing but whatever. I'm 30, Idc what she does :icant:

A Very Gaga Holida

I think she will, I don’t know why others think she won’t because she didn’t say a word about the genocide. She can (eventually) help Kamala by “using” her public, but she sadly can’t do anything for Palestine

2School4Cool

I’d love to see her officially endorse Kamala, and I'm sure she will, but even without an official endorsement I think we all know where she stands. Socially, VP Harris stands for all of the things Gaga’s advocated for her entire career

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 1

Ivy

I think she might do it if she thinks Trump might win when it gets closer to election day 

I would like her to but I can understand if she's in contracts or something 

Shyane

I think artists if they care about their careers, should always avoid clearly siding with one party. People from the other side will instantly hate you if you pick a side. It's not smart.

1 hour ago, Shyane said:

I think artists if they care about their careers, should always avoid clearly siding with one party. People from the other side will instantly hate you if you pick a side. It's not smart.

I always liked this interview she did from 2012.  

She gave her reasoning for liking her Obama then but it seemed her main point was to vote and that's everyone's personal decision 

Siena

Honestly no. She can and should continue to stand for the causes she always has, but I don’t care at all if we get a public endorsement or not. It’s a strange election cycle and I think many people are straying from the 2 party system. I honestly think it’s best if she just sits this election cycle out and allows her peers to show their public support.