'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

DWAS debuts at #7 on UK official singles chart

ImMatt

Featured Posts

robboadam

Tbh given the streaming wasn’t too great in the UK, this is great.

Excited to see how the next week goes.

• Like 6

ImMatt
2 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Tbh given the streaming wasn’t too great in the UK, this is great.

Excited to see how the next week goes.

Exactly! Plus radio wasn't exactly kind either. It didn't make any of BBC Radio 1's three playlists they use...

robboadam
Just now, ImMatt said:

Exactly! Plus radio wasn't exactly kind either. It didn't make any of BBC Radio 1's three playlists they use...

It was the A List for Radio 2 but yeah Radio 1 have paid it dust so far.

• Like 2

River

Europe will follow in the next weeks, it's still summer songs playlist, Flowers also had a late start in Europe if I remember right

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

r4therupbeat

90% of the time all charts follow the hot 100 so it will rise next week.

• YAAAS 1

Mirrion Rizzons

It will rise next week :vegas:

Hope it becomes her 7th UK number one

Killa

Yass. So good, honestly this Song Is gonna smash in Europe for sure

• Like 1
  • Love 1

mamo
42 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

42 minutes ago, robboadam said:

It was the A List for Radio 2 but yeah Radio 1 have paid it dust so far.

Radio 1 are known for being ageist and misogynistic a**holes towards women over 30 in pop music.

I also feel like the UK stations/channels and awards shows tend to purposely snob Gaga. Not that they're relevant but she hasn't even been nominated for a BRIT award since 2011. However the UK audience still love Gaga which is what matters most. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 1

Guillaume Hamon
11 minutes ago, mamo said:

Radio 1 are known for being ageist and misogynistic a**holes towards women over 30 in pop music.

I also feel like the UK stations/channels and awards shows tend to purposely snob Gaga. Not that they're relevant but she hasn't even been nominated for a BRIT award since 2011. However the UK audience still love Gaga which is what matters most. 

Just like in France, she's massively popular but local medias kinda ignore her...

So weird!

ImMatt
1 hour ago, mamo said:

Hmm, I'm not sure about that. It's not the age of the artist for R1, it's their audience age demographic they have to target is 15-29, which is set for them. They obviously don't feel DWAS fits that audience bracket yet, which tbh I understand. Hopefully that changes. They supported her heavily during Chromatica and Bruno for Silk Sonic.

As for the BRITs, yeah Gaga has been massively overlooked there for way too long.

Edited by ImMatt

ThisGuyTony

A top 10 16 years into her career :applause:

Not everyone can do that :applause: 

• Love 1